Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 pm

@Rider4Z: Final accepted.

DAMN. You're on fire this weekend. :up:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Finals Due By August 12th

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:14 pm

finally got some time XD finished without needing the extension afterall!

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:19 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Poll time! This was recently asked of me, and I actually kind of thought it might be a good idea, but I thought I'd ask the staff since you guys are the ones who have been through this with me the longest.

What if we don't end the disney MEP series? What if we pull a spiderman and try a whole new style to the project and rename it? Maybe like focusing on one movie soundtrack at a time or doing a soundtrack mix similar to Cascadathon?

Not sure at the moment, but maybe I'm just getting a tad sad/sentimental at the thought of ending it at just 3. XD

ESPECIALLY since we've got Toy Story 4 and need to give kireblue an excuse in the future to do that movie soundtrack justice. :D
I'd like to see what could be done with this. I love the Disney soundtracks. <3

Also, I entered The Mob Song into Anime Iowa's AMV contest this weekend. It won both Audience Choice and Best in Show. :D

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 pm

My final version is on the document. If there is anything wrong with it technically (like the frame rate, I think I did 23.976) just let me know and I will re upload it.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:41 am

CodeZTM wrote: EDIT: Oh, and PLEASE remember to encode your finals in 23.976, not 23.97. I've been having to correct this a lot in AVSPmod. :sweat:

EDIT2: Oh, and I'm also starting to complie this. IT looks great so far. :3
Is there a difference?

Cuz sadly, my adobe can only export it at 23.98... :uhoh:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

I posted a new beta in the document.

moezy-chan
Org Profile

Post by moezy-chan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I posted a new beta in the document.
Just checked it out and it looks great Code! Honestly...I can't think of anything to criticize XD Just fill in the gaps!

Also posted my beta in the document.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Awww. This is adorable thus far. I love this shipping couple. <3 :11-:12 has a lot of scene changes, so maybe take one of those away? :16-:17 as well. :24-:25 might look better with different faces from different scenes. As it is now, it's not as smooth as it could be, because we're seeing the abrupt changes in facial expressions..

Other than that, solid. :up:

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:17 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Poll time! This was recently asked of me, and I actually kind of thought it might be a good idea, but I thought I'd ask the staff since you guys are the ones who have been through this with me the longest.

What if we don't end the disney MEP series? What if we pull a spiderman and try a whole new style to the project and rename it? Maybe like focusing on one movie soundtrack at a time or doing a soundtrack mix similar to Cascadathon?

Not sure at the moment, but maybe I'm just getting a tad sad/sentimental at the thought of ending it at just 3. XD

ESPECIALLY since we've got Toy Story 4 and need to give kireblue an excuse in the future to do that movie soundtrack justice. :D
I absolutely would like this to continue but think it should be done slightly differently and renamed until Toy Story 4 comes out. I think it would be really cool to focus on the entire soundtrack for one movie at a time. If we where to do a soundtrack mix I think in would be difficult since so much of Disney is so story driven that blending between them all would be a challenge but would be best if we tried to theme them, for example a Disney Villain one with the songs: Poor Unfortunate Souls, The Mob Song, Oogie Boogie Man, Be Prepared, ect. I don't quite understand how Cascadathon works so I might be off the ball here.

Also in regards to your beta Code,
I am really liking it, but I have 2 comments on scene selection
1) 0:39-0:43. This is the only scene so far the mocks lelouch for not being as awesome as Prince Ali, and it seems like the odd man out to me, maybe try using one of the scenes from the love hat shenanigans when Lelouch is suddenly super physically fit.
2) 1:49-1:52. This scene feels too fast to me mainly the second and third swings of his sword.
3) I can't wait to "see the monkeys". May I suggest the scene in season 1 (forget exact episode) where he makes all those random guy in the dark alley dance like idiots. (best thing that comes to mind to imitate the guards' monkey dance)
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Zanzaben wrote:

I absolutely would like this to continue but think it should be done slightly differently and renamed until Toy Story 4 comes out. I think it would be really cool to focus on the entire soundtrack for one movie at a time. If we where to do a soundtrack mix I think in would be difficult since so much of Disney is so story driven that blending between them all would be a challenge but would be best if we tried to theme them, for example a Disney Villain one with the songs: Poor Unfortunate Souls, The Mob Song, Oogie Boogie Man, Be Prepared, ect. I don't quite understand how Cascadathon works so I might be off the ball here.

Also in regards to your beta Code,
I am really liking it, but I have 2 comments on scene selection
1) 0:39-0:43. This is the only scene so far the mocks lelouch for not being as awesome as Prince Ali, and it seems like the odd man out to me, maybe try using one of the scenes from the love hat shenanigans when Lelouch is suddenly super physically fit.
2) 1:49-1:52. This scene feels too fast to me mainly the second and third swings of his sword.
3) I can't wait to "see the monkeys". May I suggest the scene in season 1 (forget exact episode) where he makes all those random guy in the dark alley dance like idiots. (best thing that comes to mind to imitate the guards' monkey dance)
1) You know what, that is a fabulous idea. <3 Maybe then I could title the video "Britannian Propoganda". XD
2) Yeah, that scene was bugging me too. It was going to be a pain to transition into the big chorus intro. I'll see what I can do.
3) Holy crap, I forgot all about that scene. I'll rip it and see what comes of it. :up:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”