Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 pm

can't wait for work to end!! excited! :mrgreen:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 pm

kireblue wrote:I just noticed that the tarzan/ digimon track doesn't list the movie and the font seems to be bigger (although it may be my imagination). It seems the the movie title was pushed forward about 30 seconds because it actually appears at 26:59 during the previous track (Ano hana / Tigger Movie).

edit: This haruhi/ following the leader track is also missing its movie title.

Hmm.. I'll double check the size. Yeah, I was aware of the movie titles. Tarzan got moved due to Strangers getting moved around a bit, and I forgot to stick in Peter Pan. Added to checkilst! :)

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 pm

After watching the latest compilation, I went back over my footage and tried to clean it up a bit more (I don't know why I didn't notice just how bad parts of it look, considering how many times I've watched it). If it's not too much of a hassle, Code, I can send you links to the cleaner version.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Haus Haberdasher wrote:After watching the latest compilation, I went back over my footage and tried to clean it up a bit more (I don't know why I didn't notice just how bad parts of it look, considering how many times I've watched it). If it's not too much of a hassle, Code, I can send you links to the cleaner version.
Sure thing! If you can export it as the exact same length as the one you originally sent me, I can directly connect it to the timeline without having to manually move it, and that would save me time. :)

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Most of the issues I saw were mentioned already....well...

If you want me to be nitpicky.... Lilo and Stitch title is supposed to be Lilo & Stitch and the "Not one of Us" is actually supposed to be "One of Us" ....since I looked at the back of my Lion King 2 CD and it was listed as that....don't hate me, Code! *hides*

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Most of the issues I saw were mentioned already....well...

If you want me to be nitpicky.... Lilo and Stitch title is supposed to be Lilo & Stitch and the "Not one of Us" is actually supposed to be "One of Us" ....since I looked at the back of my Lion King 2 CD and it was listed as that....don't hate me, Code! *hides*
Oh Kaze, why would you ever think I would hate you?

Haha, I'm kidding!

Those are easy fixes, and I'll make sure to correct them in both the credits and the title cards. :)

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:If you want me to be nitpicky.... Lilo and Stitch title is supposed to be Lilo & Stitch
Not only that, but Stitch is also misspelled as Stich XD

Big improvement in the track ordering :) One thing I noticed, I don't know if its just me, but when "One Little Slip" transitions out into the next track, the audio seems to abruptly get louder for a split second. Other than that, I think the compilation is pretty much gold :up: I'm honored that my track gets to kick off this MEP btw ^^ Although with the way mine starts, I don't think I gave you much choice in the matter, oops XD;;

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Haus Haberdasher wrote:After watching the latest compilation, I went back over my footage and tried to clean it up a bit more (I don't know why I didn't notice just how bad parts of it look, considering how many times I've watched it). If it's not too much of a hassle, Code, I can send you links to the cleaner version.
Sure thing! If you can export it as the exact same length as the one you originally sent me, I can directly connect it to the timeline without having to manually move it, and that would save me time. :)
The new version is the same length, and I just sent the links to you in a PM. The footage doesn't look spectacular, but it's a little better. Thanks!

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 pm

I have had Disney songs stuck in my head for the past few days now, this MEP makes me very happy :D and I love my new png on Kiss the Girl.

Also, thanks for the happy birthdays ^.^

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm

i hate to have come up with this idea now...... but do you think there's time to make a "preview" for this AMV feature? (released separately before the debut)....using this audio and similar make-up...--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaaT9Va_V9I ??

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Rider4Z wrote:i hate to have come up with this idea now...... but do you think there's time to make a "preview" for this AMV feature? (released separately before the debut)....using this audio and similar make-up...--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaaT9Va_V9I ??
I think that'd be a really neat idea if that could be pulled off. Using clips from all the tracks?

Also, I just realized that you did the Summer Wars/Hunchback track as well, Rider. You went crazy with this mep!

I'm also amused that Hunchback Wars is the polar opposite of my Summer Bear track from MEP 2 :awesome:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:I think that'd be a really neat idea if that could be pulled off. Using clips from all the tracks?

Also, I just realized that you did the Summer Wars/Hunchback track as well, Rider. You went crazy with this mep!

I'm also amused that Hunchback Wars is the polar opposite of my Summer Bear track from MEP 2 :awesome:
maybe not all the tracks, keep a good few a surprise. but definitely clips of the eye-catchers. i'd be willing to give it a crack....

and yeah, i thought this was gonna be the last disney installment so i wanted it done right XD 5 tracks baby :up:

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:I think that'd be a really neat idea if that could be pulled off. Using clips from all the tracks?

maybe not all the tracks, keep a good few a surprise. but definitely clips of the eye-catchers. i'd be willing to give it a crack....

and yeah, i thought this was gonna be the last disney installment so i wanted it done right XD 5 tracks baby :up:
To be honest I wish I did more tracks. But I am also handling my own MEP with Code, Kaze, mozey, and others. I also had to balance a college summer course I was taking. Man my summer was busy.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:06 pm

I had some more tracks I wanted to do, but it's probably for the best this time around, considering it's already an hour long :sweat:
ImageImage
ImageImage

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm

That is perfectly understandable. I just hope there will be a Disney MEP 4 sometime...
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”