Groove Coverage MEP (DONE!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
MystykAMV
Org Profile

Re: Groove Coverage MEP (10/11 FINALS RECEIVED! ALMOST DONE!

Post by MystykAMV » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 am

EvaFan: I don't really understand what you mean xD

btw, between your and Tritio's part, isn't the transition kinda sudden?

Is the transition okay between Code's and FadignSundown's part?

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 am

MystykAMV wrote:EvaFan: I don't really understand what you mean xD

btw, between your and Tritio's part, isn't the transition kinda sudden?

Is the transition okay between Code's and FadignSundown's part?
I think they both look good. :3 The only one I think is a little strange is the one between FadingSundown and Hitori's at 3:29. But I have no idea what to replace it with.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Yeah it does look kind of sudden, The girl with the headphones after the transition part is really short thats why it comes off as kind of strange but I don't think its that big of a deal.

What I meant was if you want to put a smaller file size version on the org thats fine cause I can host a bigger file on our server (a high quality version). Can just give you the link so you can add a direct link to it when your putting the video information on the org.

Also, someones birthday is on tuesday... I wonder who's that is :uhoh: |:>
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 am

EvaFan:
should I do something about it?

So you mean you can imrpove the quality and upload another one? I don't think I can do better quality than this, so I don't know if it's necessary :P

lol Thanks! :3

AimoAio:
maybe I should fade in Hitori's track? or lengthen it?

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 am

Oh my. Happy Birthday MystykAMV! :3

/three cheers & whatnot

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Thank You Code!

Unfortunately I didn't get FadingSundown's final yet, but I might get it soon! 8D she tried to send it but I didn't get it I think! O_O This will be done soon! 8D

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Happy birthday |:>

I can try making the transition zoom a bit longer but I'm not sure thats going to help much, If there's anything you think you can do to make the transition better go for it.

Not going to try improving quality with all the tracks rendered together cause that would require alot of applyrange() functioning and I don't have permission to try to mess with quality of everyones track anyway. I meant you could encode a smaller file size for the org and a bit higher file size for our hosting if u want. It won't increase quality much but it might help a little bit. Don't even have to, its just an option if you want to.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks EvaFan!

Actually, I don't really want to convert so much :P but I don't even know if I should use ZarxGUI or Megui, megui is a lot faster, while Zarxgui is really slow and can make encoding mistakes O_O it happens sometimes, so I might use Megui, but then it would be also easier to make 2 versions, but I don't think it's necessary :P but thanks for the suggestion anyway :D

I'll try doing something with the transition.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Re: Groove Coverage MEP (11/11 waiting for credits!)

Post by MystykAMV » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 am

It seems like ibabrak can't do the credits, and volunteers? or should I do it (I have the finals anyway so....)

EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Groove Coverage MEP (11/11 waiting for credits!)

Post by EvaFan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 am

Credits don't have to be amazing, rarely ppl watch them anyways. Just make something simple if no one will do it |:> . I don't want to say I will cause I got a few other promises to keep before I take on anymore projects after the stronger MEP.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”