CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---3 DAYS UNTIL RELEASE & COUNTING!!

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Considering my workload tomorrow, let's keep October 1st as the most realistic. ;)

Even though technically all I have left to do is get Inan's track added and everyone to make sure their tracks are synced properly.

EDIT: Ok, Inan's track gets my approval. :up: Just a small thing at :45, and I wish that Tsubasa would start up and sync with "just" "tell" and "me" with a scene change with each word. I think it might flow better.

EDIT2: I'll be sending Inan's beta with the compilation tomorrow morning.
SWEET!!

So meaning, if everyone track is in sync and everything it could be released tomorrow? This is including the credits right?

Would love to see this released tomorrow if possible. If all goes well, I mean.

EDIT: ALSO. REMEMBER GUYS. WE COULD USE AN AWESOME RELEASE BANNER TO GO WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE THREAD. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ONE. NOW IS THE TIME. IF NOT THEN I"M SURE IT WILL BE FINE. WE'LL JUST USE THE ONE WE GOT IF NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE ONE.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Dagnabbit, im not going to be home until late tomorrow. I wanna see the whole thing ><

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Yay! I might miss the release but I look forward to seeing this!

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 am

Well, even if some people aren't present to check and see if the tracks are on the proper timing or not, me and code have a pretty good grip on the timing on all of your tracks. Especially me since I've seen them all from day 1. It's all up to you guys whether you want to trust me and Code's judgement and go for release tomorrow if everything looks on the up and up.

If you all wish to check it yourselves before release then let me and code know and we will postpone release till we know everyone's track is on par. Even though personally in all reality tomorrow is a good release date since we will be getting a fully compiled version in the morning.

Meaning if the timing is all correct then I'll tell Code to go ahead and upload it.

However, keep in mind guys. Just like the first CascadaThon, this will be going on my youtube channel as well, so no need for uploads to multiple channels. We don't want the views scattered do we? So, it will be on here and on my yt channel.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 am

BTW GUYS:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hr2xxw

This is a mix I am still working on for the BTTS MEP. No dates on when I will announce an IG for this MEP, but it will most likely be when I think I have perfected the mix. This mix still needs a lot of work. This beta mix is only 2:07 long. But I wanted to get you guy's thoughts on some of the song transitions and stuff. And which ones you think are kinda hard or which ones just need work in general. Or which songs should be implemented most or what would be good to transition to/from.

Don't Worry.

There will be way more songs in this in the finished version. You guys will know who the music is sung by once you get towards the end. I have their entire discography including their new 2011 stuff. So, I have a lot to work with in very high quality.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. I really wanna give these guys some justice in a MEP. They deserve it. This is my fucking childhood XD

Just though I would put this out here since people are being awesome with opinions ATM.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 am

LOL I would so join a BSB MEP.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 am

Like I said in my last post TC, October 1st is probably going to be the most reasonable for me. I will have ZERO time to work on it to today [I have a test Friday to study for, as well as a hgue=ass pension worksheet to make].

So here's what I want to see happen:

9/29: Everybody comment on the [almost] full compilation and Inan's track by midnight.

9/30: Inan ships off his final to me by late afternoon/night. I add it to the compilation and send out the final compilation to everyone.

10/1: Have the compilation get final reviews from everyone [mostly on Inan's track to make sure it is synced]. Upload/announce by evening.

Should any of this go haywire, we can still get something by 10/2 at the latest. And like I said before, I must get feedback on the compilation from EVERYONE to make sure tracks are synced properly and nobody noticed out of the ordinary.

Oh, and I can make a banner, but don't expect it to be glamorous. XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 am

Everyone should have the compiled beta in their inbox. If you don't, please let me know.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 am

i was sad at the blank space in the compilation ;-;

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 pm

yeah it was quite bad to see that track blank >.<

my part seems like it starts a bit too early and then it is off-beat >.< sometimes it looks right, sometimes not, I think it starts too early (and hopefully I saw it correctly and not lagging so I hope I'm not mistaken >.<) but I can tell you that tomorrow when I get home :')

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”