CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2 [1 SLOT OPEN!!] 5 BETA'S & 1 FINAL RECEIVE

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Nono, not the chroma key, because that looks ok, but there's actual chroma blending going on.
Spoiler :
But yeah, the overall flow is good so far.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Nono, not the chroma key, because that looks ok, but there's actual chroma blending going on.
Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i51.tinypic.com/103g02b.jpg
But yeah, the overall flow is good so far.
Can you give me some advice as to how to fix that? It's just started doing that recently and I can't figure out what to put in the script to fix it.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 am

Heya ALL.

PROGRESS REPORTS!! THIS MEANS ALL OF YOU. SAKURA, INAN, HAGAREN, PAN *Points*

Also, Allykat sent me his newest beta and I must say I am truly blown away. Easily going to be one of the best tracks in the MEP. So impressed.
I honestly think it's ready to be a final, as I see nothing wrong with it. Though it could just be my knack for noticing things has gotten rusty.

Regardless, I PMed him and told him to PM everyone involved in the MEP the link so that you guys could check it out for yourselves. I would like to hear all of your opinions before giving the greenlight for him to send me that lagarith or huffy Final.

Also, time to lay down my iron fist. For those of you who haven't turned anything in for at least one of your tracks, your spots are in peril.

I speak of course of Sakuraslight. Sak, man. If you don't give me anything by Sunday, I'm going to have to kick you. Sorry buddy.

Also, Pan. Sunday Marks the 2 week mark for your beta. Don't worry about turning in a full one right away. I just need to see that you have been working on it. Be sure to send it to me as well as everyone else involved in the MEP.

Also, Inan and Hagaren. How is that Collab going for the first track. I'm anxious to see a combined beta. How goes your part Inan, as well as you Hagaren?

Inan and Hagaren. You guys don't need to worry. I've received a beta from both of you showing you are indeed working so the above post regarding Sak does not concern you, although, I would like to see a little more progress. I'm not trying to rush, I just think I've been giving too much leeway.

So, I will be imposing a new BETA DUE DATE I should have the exact date tomorrow. I don't want this project rushed like the first one was. I want it to go smoother and perfectly. But I don't want it to take as long as the first MEP either.

Don't worry. I won't force out the MEP. I'll wait until evreyone is happy with their tracks before we give greenlight for MEP Assembly.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 am

TwilightChrono wrote: Can you give me some advice as to how to fix that? It's just started doing that recently and I can't figure out what to put in the script to fix it.
I get something simular with AviSynth every so often, the only way I can fix it is to re-install the stupid thing and re convert the clips >>

Also, there is a PokeBestWishes special that is coming out in a couple of weeks that looks like it should fit wonderfully, so Im going to wait to continue until then. After that, I think ill be able to at least fill in all the blanks.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 pm

i didnt know i was collabing with hagaren? but ill try to render something and send it out soon

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Inan wrote:i didnt know i was collabing with hagaren? but ill try to render something and send it out soon
I think he meant our respective collabs, not that we were collabing together ^^

I dont think Dar has been able to do much yet.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 pm

oh haha ok well yeah ill turn something in soo probably next monday or tuesday since im working and dont feel like getting on my computer after work

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:Also, Allykat sent me his newest beta and I must say I am truly blown away. Easily going to be one of the best tracks in the MEP. So impressed.
I honestly think it's ready to be a final, as I see nothing wrong with it. Though it could just be my knack for noticing things has gotten rusty.

Regardless, I PMed him and told him to PM everyone involved in the MEP the link so that you guys could check it out for yourselves. I would like to hear all of your opinions before giving the greenlight for him to send me that lagarith or huffy Final.
I must be giving off some particularly manly vibes, huh? XD

lol Glad you approve! Just sent it out to everyone else, so if no one objects to anything I'll go ahead and send my final~

Also, Happy S.A.D. everyone! :D

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:20 pm

My laptop crashed and i lost everything.

The partition of the hard drive that held windows is ruined.

I am now on a new macbook pro, and until i can get a copy of final cut pro or something i won't be able to restart my beta.

It may be up to a month before i can get you something. Right now i'm focusing on re-doing all of my schoolwork that was lost.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Inan wrote:i didnt know i was collabing with hagaren? but ill try to render something and send it out soon
Yeah, I meant Dar, lol. Not you Inan. Got the tracks mixed up. Sorry.
Dar wrote:My laptop crashed and i lost everything.

The partition of the hard drive that held windows is ruined.

I am now on a new macbook pro, and until i can get a copy of final cut pro or something i won't be able to restart my beta.

It may be up to a month before i can get you something. Right now i'm focusing on re-doing all of my schoolwork that was lost.
That sucks man. Do you want me to go ahead and take you out of the project so that you feel less onligated so you can concentrate on your schoolwork more?

And Inan, I look forward to maybe having something from you by then.

Also, Hagaren.....If Dar is unable to continue with his part of the track, would you mind taking over the remainder? As in, the entire track Or would you want me assigned to the track with you in place of Dar?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”