NEW AMV Hell 3/AMV Hell 0 post

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:02 pm

I hate to do this, but because of several major issues (work, procrastination, and several software/hardware problems) i don't think i can get more than one video to you if that. To top it all off.. that clip is only 7 seconds long (intentional size) and unless i can mannage a non dial-up connection soon, it would take too long to send out. :cry:

Sorry about this; i hope the project goes well snd i'm sure it will
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:15 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:I hate to do this, but because of several major issues (work, procrastination, and several software/hardware problems) i don't think i can get more than one video to you if that. To top it all off.. that clip is only 7 seconds long (intentional size) and unless i can mannage a non dial-up connection soon, it would take too long to send out. :cry:

Sorry about this; i hope the project goes well snd i'm sure it will
If bandwidth is a problem, you can compress the video with divx or xvid. Just so long as the audio is uncompressed. A 7 second video with divx shouldnt be larger than 2-3MB in size.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:17 pm

Just a heads up, we are still looking for anyone to translate AMV Hell 1 and 2 into spanish or japanese. Further info can be found here: http://www.amvhell.com/translate.html

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:23 pm

Got the first video uploaded. :roll:
ImageImage

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:45 pm

We've been getting a ton of videos in the past few days. The project is looking to be a real winner! Keep it up guys, only 2 more days!

We also got a spanish translation of Hell 1 and 2 in, no one wants to do a japanese? :(

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:46 pm

What's the deadline on submitting translations?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:52 am

Kitsuner wrote:What's the deadline on submitting translations?
Uh... soon as possible :|

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:55 pm

All right; the next one will be done by Friday
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Alternababe
Org Profile

Post by Alternababe » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:49 am

I still don't know if my clip will be in amv hell 3 or not. How can I tell? It was Magic User's Club to Weird Al.
-the Alternababe does not like sigs-

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:41 am

Alternababe wrote:I still don't know if my clip will be in amv hell 3 or not. How can I tell? It was Magic User's Club to Weird Al.
I don't seem to have your video for some reason. Theres a small possibility that I simply deleted it because it sucked, but I don't have any recollection of ever watching it, so I don't think I did that. Could you send it to me again?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”