AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:09 am

A negotiable max, though. You'd have to convince me and/or Jasper that it's a good enough idea for 60+ seconds.

Guys, I watched the new segments, and I was VERY impressed. Not only were they good videos, but the sheer variety was amazing. Forget consecutive similarity, there wasn't a single segment out of the new ones that was even of the same genre as the others. :shock:

Anyway, quite impressed.
Standing by for Jasper's planned proposal for in-between work :D
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:51 pm

Administrative bump!

supersayan313 - you've the next 24 hours to respond. If not, then we'll move the next track assignment to Rexmaster

ReXMaster - you've the next 24 hours to sit around and wait. You will be sent instructions on what you're doing for your track as soon as we figure out what's going on with SSJ.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:07 am

im working on my track. ive been back and fourth out of town for work, but im finally home and have the week off. so i should make alot of progress soon. ill work on it all week. i have some ideas too.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:20 am

Okay. At least we have signal.

I'll speak to Jasper on the organization of it all, but I suppose if you're working it's best if you complete it.

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:40 pm

ok ill try to have it finished by the end of the week. ive been working on it non stop all day.

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:59 am

got alot done over the weekend. i sent the first cut to jasper, but tightened it up since then. its about 99% finished.

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:22 pm

Is it just me or is this project limping along? I think we should decide on if we should finish now, make a few more tracks, or keep with the current schedule. No one else seems to be jumping at the chance to edit another track so I think we need to think of something soon. Just a thought :P.

P.S. It's my birthday. Happy 21 years old to me ^_^!
Insert clever text/image here.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:09 pm

anubisx00 wrote:Is it just me or is this project limping along? I think we should decide on if we should finish now, make a few more tracks, or keep with the current schedule. No one else seems to be jumping at the chance to edit another track so I think we need to think of something soon. Just a thought :P.
According to the timeline on the first post there's only one editor left. I agree, the project seems to have run out of steam. Probably time hand ReXMaster his lines then call an end to it in a week when he's done.
P.S. It's my birthday. Happy 21 years old to me
^_^!
What type of nerd posts on AMV org instead of going to a bar on their 21st birthday?

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:52 pm

godix wrote:
Anubisx00 wrote:P.S. It's my birthday. Happy 21 years old to me
^_^!
What type of nerd posts on AMV org instead of going to a bar on their 21st birthday?
In MN, the most excitement we get on our 21st birthday IS a-m-v.org.

(PS, happy birthday Nubs)
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:09 pm

Happy birthday man! You're almost caught up to me. Almost.

Sorry for the silence! We're not dead. I'm waiting for files from people. And I'm actually starting to reconstruct my lost track as we speak.

And as soon as someone *cough*supersaiyan*cough* sends me a preview of their track - I'll pass the ball to rexmaster.

I'm open for discussion as far as more tracks. Personally, I'm more or less comfortable with as many as we have as of now, even. I did, however, think of making another track, but... we'll see.

I've also already bounced some thoughts off Jasper and Madbunny on what to do in regard to intro, without much result. As far as the ending, again, I'm assuming Godix is up for it; and for the transitions - as I'm aware, Jasper has been slowly putting together stuff in the last few weeks.

I'll leave the floor open for "more tracks" or "no more tracks" until october. After that, we'll either let more tracks be done, or we'll move into post-production.

PS - Ileia, I got your final huge file.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”