Saosin MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Sat May 05, 2007 2:55 pm

Hey Greek Prince. I pm'ed you a link to the beta for my segment. Be sure to tell me what you think of it.

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Sun May 06, 2007 4:11 am

Fizziks wrote:Hey Greek Prince. I pm'ed you a link to the beta for my segment. Be sure to tell me what you think of it.
I checked it out, nice work man, is this your final beta?

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Sun May 06, 2007 11:52 am

Greek Prince wrote: I checked it out, nice work man, is this your final beta?
I suppose it is my final beta, unless there's anything you want me to change. And I guess this leads me to my next couple of questions:

1) Do you want us to pre-clean our footage using avsynth prior to sending you the huffy?

2) Anyone know of a file transfer site that will allow us to send files that are around 500MB? Sendspace (which I usually use) only allows up to 300MB.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun May 06, 2007 11:58 am

Fizziks wrote: 2) Anyone know of a file transfer site that will allow us to send files that are around 500MB? Sendspace (which I usually use) only allows up to 300MB.
http://www.filefront.com/

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Sun May 06, 2007 12:15 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Fizziks wrote: 2) Anyone know of a file transfer site that will allow us to send files that are around 500MB? Sendspace (which I usually use) only allows up to 300MB.
http://www.filefront.com/
Thank you. :)

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Sun May 06, 2007 12:57 pm

Fizziks wrote:
I suppose it is my final beta, unless there's anything you want me to change. And I guess this leads me to my next couple of questions:

1) Do you want us to pre-clean our footage using avsynth prior to sending you the huffy?

2) Anyone know of a file transfer site that will allow us to send files that are around 500MB? Sendspace (which I usually use) only allows up to 300MB.
Well i suppose i'll answer question 1, yes we would like you to clean up your footage, since it will save me having to do it myself, please use a good script.

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Mon May 07, 2007 6:52 am

Greek Prince wrote:
Fizziks wrote:

Well i suppose i'll answer question 1, yes we would like you to clean up your footage, since it will save me having to do it myself, please use a good script.
Hey man. I just pm'ed you the link to the huffy copy of my segment (cleaned up with avsynth of course). If there are any problems be sure to let me know. Other than that, I look forward to seeing this MEP when it is released. :D

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Mon May 14, 2007 5:36 am

Fizziks wrote:
Greek Prince wrote:
Fizziks wrote:

Hey man. I just pm'ed you the link to the huffy copy of my segment (cleaned up with avsynth of course). If there are any problems be sure to let me know. Other than that, I look forward to seeing this MEP when it is released. :D
No problems, thanks you're pretty much done thanks for taking part ^_^

Turankusu
Org Profile

Post by Turankusu » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:52 pm

So I'm just hearing from an unreliable source (Joey) that there's a brief chance this project may be dropped. So before I try and slave over the track anymore, is it true?

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:19 pm

Turankusu wrote:So I'm just hearing from an unreliable source (Joey) that there's a brief chance this project may be dropped. So before I try and slave over the track anymore, is it true?
Nahh, thats not true as long as everyone gets their tracks done. The popular track "Bury Your track" is now open.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”