NEW AMV Hell 3/AMV Hell 0 post

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:31 pm

Just a heads up on how things are going:

Compiling the 2 projects has been WAY more work than I had even anticipated, but both projects are finally nearing completion.
In the end, we ended up cutting a LOT of videos out of hell 3. About 15 minutes worth of videos. Based on focus group data, we felt that the removal of a number of videos was in the best interest of the project as a whole. I appologize to those of you who had to have some videos cut, and especially to those who don't even have a single vid in the project anymore.
The videos that were removed will still be included on the dvd as a special feature, and yes you can still get a copy of the dvd even if all of your videos were cut.

Regarding the DVD, I will be posting my mailing address or other needed info in a week or two for those who want me to mail it to them.

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:27 pm

Zarxrax wrote:I appologize to those of you who had to have some videos cut, and especially to those who don't even have a single vid in the project anymore.
I'm probably part of the latter there. Oh well, at least I still get a DVD. :)

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:55 pm

spacekase wrote:
Zarxrax wrote:I appologize to those of you who had to have some videos cut, and especially to those who don't even have a single vid in the project anymore.
Most of your vids are still in, I think, but a couple were removed.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:11 pm

Now I can't say I have something in every project showing at AWA this time. :cry: :x :(
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:34 pm

Zarxrax wrote:
spacekase wrote:
Most of your vids are still in, I think, but a couple were removed.
Sweet. I can understand why you'd remove some of them, though. I drug that Bleach vid out a bit too long. :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”