Ms Anime Universe Q & A round, followed by Finals.

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:46 pm

older_gohan wrote:Didn't realize this would still be running strong. Thanks for keeping it up Megaman.
sure sure
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:06 am

*Faye and Hunter walk back onstage pulling a large cart with a tarp over it*

Hunter: Right here is fine. Ahem... Ladies and Gentlemen of the audience and crew. Faye has lost. And as many of you may well know, nothing good comes of that. This year it is very simple: property damage on a massive scale. *pulls the tarp off to reveal a nuke* *arms it and starts the countdown* Good night Nirvana, we loved you! *hits a button on his watch and they're both beamed onto a red Zaku sitting in the docks, blasting their way out*

Nuke: Detonation sequence activated. Bomb will detonate in 10 (or however many) posts.

RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Previously on Ms. A. U.
Head Hunter wrote:*Faye and Hunter walk back onstage pulling a large cart with a tarp over it*

Hunter: Right here is fine. Ahem... Ladies and Gentlemen of the audience and crew. Faye has lost. And as many of you may well know, nothing good comes of that. This year it is very simple: property damage on a massive scale. *pulls the tarp off to reveal a nuke* *arms it and starts the countdown* Good night Nirvana, we loved you! *hits a button on his watch and they're both beamed onto a red Zaku sitting in the docks, blasting their way out*

Nuke: Detonation sequence activated. Bomb will detonate in 10 (or however many) posts.

*mass panic ensues*

Megaman: *comes to the stage and sees the nuke, face palm* Jeez, not this shit again!

*as Head Hunter escapes he is blind sided by a speeding warship. said warship opens fire on the Nirvana. screams of panic*

Bob: HELLO MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!! I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad: Holy shit! Bob!
Chuck: :shock: Bob is attacking us!

PA System: All hands report to battles stations! All hands report to battles stations!

Megaman: *pushes red button on pda and beams TOHH's nuke outside of the Nirvana*

Megaman: BTW I counted the votes. Sakaki wins. Yoko is in second, and Nami is in third.

Megaman: Nirvana crew, you may want to put the shields up. *puts on sunglass*

*the nuke beams right in front of Bob's warship and drifts ever so closer*
Bob: Oh! Shi...

Chad: Now to get an interview with our......

Megaman: Boom!

*the nuke went off and the resulting shock wave rocked the Nirvana. TOHH was also caught in the shock wave and was sent hurtling towards Earth. Bob's warship was completely obliterated, but was Bob really on board? A mech out nowhere attacks the Nirvana. the mech is proving to be more powerful. Megaman goes out to fight*[/quote]
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:31 pm

*A last transmission went out before the Zaku began descending into Earth's atmosphere*

Hunter: We'll be back next year, better armed and prepared for the coming competition... And the competition beyond that... And the competition beyond that... *static*
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:49 am

Sakaki::shock: I-I won? I don't know what to say. Thank you to all of my friends and my sponsors. You all helped me a lot. And thank you to all my supporters and everyone who voted for me. You all made me really happy. And to the other contestants, I don't know if I deserved to win more than any of you. You all are great in your own way. But I thank you all for the fond memories and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Kaorin: *sings, badly* Here she is, Miss Anime Universe. . .

*Everyone in the Sakaki group huddles together, both as a congratulatory group hug, and clinging to each other in fear of the tremors of the ship.*

Wurpess: Now let's get the hell out of here. To the Mr. Anime Universe Contest. . . .AWAAAAAY!!! *beams entire group to the Mr. Anime Universe contest*

Sakaki: *As they're getting ready to beam* So when do I get my stuffed animals and kittens?

Wurpess/Kaorin: :uhoh: Um . . .
ImageImage

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 am

The above and the following has been taking place for a few hours now.

*the mech is still attacking the Nirvana. the prize that Sakaki was looking for was a large cash prize, which Nami stole after seeing the results. an open box full of stuffed animals was beamed in front of Sakaki. inside the attacking mech was none other than Bob, who was literally hooked up to the cockpit*

Bob: OH NO! WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED! ALL OF YOU LEFT ME FOR DEAD LAST YEAR AND NO ONE EVEN TRIED TO LOOK FOR ME! BUT THAT'S OK! DESTROYING YOU ALL SHOULD MAKE UP FOR IT! NOW DIE! :twisted:

Megaman: *gets inside his new Gundam, which is modeled after Wing Zero Custom and goes out to fight Bob. Megaman is very excited* I'll be your opponent today! :twisted:

*Megaman and Bob charge at each other, mechs are about to clash in a battle of epic proportions*

12:33:57
12:33:58
12:33:59
12:34:00

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:15 pm

*A large nuke floats between the 2 mechs, a large timer on the side counting down from 5, Hunter's laughing face on a screen below it on a repeating loop*
Boredom.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:29 pm

*Sakaki's face lights up at the sight of the stuffed animals. She begins going through the box and hugging each one*

Tomo: So that's the prize? Stuffed animals? I thought there would have been a cash prize or something.

Wurpess: *shrugs* I don't know. But Sakaki wanted stuffed animals, and she is the one who won, so if she's happy that's all that matters. *To Sousuke* There's trouble back at the Nirvana. It's getting attacked by a mech. Can the Arbalest handle space battle?

Sousuke: Yes. When it went in for maintenance, they did some modifications to it so that it was capable of handling such a task.

Wurpess: Got another one like that?

Sousuke: I'll see what I can do.

*After picking up the Arbalest and finding a 2nd similar mech, Sousuke and Wurpess beam back to the Nirvana in the mechs to help Megaman*

Wurpess: *sees nuke* Oh shi-

Sousuke: It's ok, the Lambda Driver can help shield us from the burst. Just concentrate on the shield when the time comes.
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Lelouch: You're kidding right? What the hell? >_<

CC: Hey Lelouch, you've got "connections" right? You could use those "connections" to help out right?

Lelouch: *covers Code's mouth* Yes, and I'll help out! Fine! Just shut up already!

*Lelouch goes into a phone booth*

Zero: *blown up Phone Booth* I AM ZERO! FEAR ME AND MY ANARCY REIGN OF TERROR AND DESTRUCTION! BLACK KNIGHTS! GURREN MARK 2! ATTACK!

*Several hundred Sutherland Mechs With Float Units, and the Improved Gurren Mark 2 with Float Unit goes and attacks and plays defense.

Zero: This is too easy! Mwahahaahahaahaha!

CodeChrono: *sigh* I feel bad if Lelouch makes it to the talent portion of Mister Anime Univsere. O_o

Return to “Anime Screencaps”