Image tales [New game - please read]

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Hakunin
Org Profile

Post by Hakunin » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:48 pm

(I couldn't find a good pic, and didn't want to steal one from another thread. Why the hell does this forum not have an edit button?)
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts. -C. S. Lewis

"What's wrong with running from life if it sucks?!" -Shinji Ikari

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:59 am

The day was coming. She was about to become one year older. She wasn't too excited for it. For every past year was a utter disappointment. Something changed her mind tho. She decided she was gonna be happy about it. Even tho it started to rain. She would try not to let anything ruin it, But just be happy. Who was she kidding... The man she was so in love with did not love her at all. She had spent the day with the one she loved and friends. Where in the end. No matter what she did, would not please him. To him she was just immature and annoying in his book, Because he still loved another. He refused to see her for what she really had inside her. And didn't seem to care much about her feelings anymore. He told her off, on her only special day. Where she broke down. And just walked away from him. Sad and hurt she walked herself home. Crying her eyes out, she walked in the rain, wet and miserable. She knew it would end in disaster. But rly had hoped it wouldn't.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:46 pm

I'm feeling lazy, so here's an image for someone to add a caption to...

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Wow! Haven't seen that one from Tony Taka.

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:19 am

Immorrel wrote:I'm feeling lazy, so here's an image for someone to add a caption to...

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5908 ... rtlur0.jpg
so like the picture is hot and all. But that's kinda hard to come up a story with. well to me anywayz. Thx for feeling lazy and just throwing us a picture! Can't think of anything for this picture. Besides "she's hot" o.O

lol here's sumthin silly and cute i thought.

*up in space*
Konnichiwa
Have you ever been to the world of the anime's?
We were there yesterday.
We want you to go there. And roll up all the japanese anime's.
Oh yes. Almost forgot. A royal present for the hardworking prince. That's what we were thinking but we sort of tossed it down to earth. We had an issue and just sort of flung it away. It's yellow and spiky on the top and carried a big silver looking sword. Must be around there somewhere, so roll it up while you're at it.

[6 minutes later]

All righty that's it. Come back to us. Royal rainbow!

123cm 8mm! We are moved to tears by the size of this thing. This is so incredable! Happy, happy, so happy. We want to turn into star right now!
The thing that you collected most of is...riceballs
My earth really is full of things.

(not rly a story but i thought it was kinda funny. since i played the game. "katamari damacy" blah no complaining!!)

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Story is kinda lame as I got bored near the ending and decided to end it right then. I apologize in advance.

Immorrel wrote:Image

Who would have known that she'd be such a slut?

Carlton Connolly, first year student at Ruthe's private academy. I was kinda nervous when I found out that my parents had already decided on divorce. Though neither of them really meant anything to me, I'd sorta miss their constant arguing over who 'he' would stay with. I guess it's not too surprising that my father would lose the epic battle that was the guardian-dispute. Always was a spineless bastard.
I guess mom thinks I'll turn out just like him. Worthless and torn from leaving his education behind. Ironically enough to marry her fat ass.

Nevertheless, Mom didn't waste any time getting me into the nearest private school. Though our neighbors were nice, inside the school was completely hostile. Around every corner there was some sick emo kid who decided to take his parent's divorce out on anyone dumb enough to walk by. My luck would have me under a crusty Nike shoe before lunch.

I entered the school. My first day not being so great, I felt like trying to redeem myself among my peers. Fredrick McNikeshow being avoided at all costs, I made a low-profile entry to my first class.

I turned around after making sure not to slam the door. Damned anti-slam arm was jammed yesterday, making my grand appearance about as smooth as a fat king tumbling from his throne, rolling across the floor to bust his head open between the legs of the jest he had been giggling and throwing food at a mere moment ago.

To my great surprise, the class room was empty -save for the single, half-naked, smoking hot girl that was perched on the teacher's desk three feet from me.
Immediately I felt myself attracted to her. Though that was natural for any 16 year-old, mop-headed loser in this situation, and the fact that she was enjoying a banana for breakfast was like God had just bitch-slapped me into heaven.

She looked up at me, innocently, as if it was completely normal for a girl to be as she was. "Hi" is all she said before I could catch my breath. "New to school?" She spoke again, this being rudely interrupted by my over-eager cracking voice. "Hi, no, I was here yesterday, you must'ave been absent. My name's Carlton.."
I had spit it all out before I had even thought about my first name. Carlton Did my mother truly hate me? Why not a simple name like Jason or something? Did I need to sound like I was protesting for gay-marriage to be legalized?

"Hehe, what's wrong there, Carlton?" she spoke a third time. I would be too distracted by her assets to notice her emphasize my name.
She stood up and sauntered over to me, her thighs touching against mine. I couldn't help by wheeze my lungs full. She was taller than my by a few inches, so when I titled my head up for air, she must have been staring down my throat. I couldn't help but tuck my arms in awkwardly and tremble.

Leaning into her I touch my virgin lips against hers and instantly feel something warm against the side of my head. Her hand, caressing me lovely? No, something else. Suddenly, the feeling is warped into a sharp and painful one. I push off of her gently, taking care not to touch any places that she may be unready for. Touching my left hand to the corresponding side of my head I look upon it to see a silky read color. The floor jumps up and slams me in the forehead, knocking my vision black. All I hear is muffled laughing accompanied with someone screaming "Freddy!"

I'm not mad about being murdered by emo-shithead. He did what was right by him. Can't blame him for that. Maybe I shouldn't have been touching his girl in the first place. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to seduce the new kid. Whatever works.

Why was that classroom empty in the first place....?
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:40 am

76 wrote:Story is kinda lame as I got bored near the ending and decided to end it right then. I apologize in advance.
lol is okay. i no it is. i was only bored and went for sumthing silly. HEY it killed the time. haha. but nice of you to be honest. *hug*

Also. fuckin OD story! *bows* I try to write. But you guys. srly. i admit defeat. Good job!

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 am

>_>....

My writing skills have gotten a bit of a work-out as of my joining this place.

www.roleplayerguild.com

Been a member there for almost a year now, and I gotta say, playing there really will help you.
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”