How Do You...... [hotlink a picture]

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:16 pm

b00omshakalaka wrote:Image

arGh wat am i doing wrong? my pixx dunt go up meanwhile i have ahosting site for it n all...can anyone help me plz i no u get asked alot but im completely confused :cry:

thsx alot
(To the Mods; Trying to help b00omshakalaka out. Requesting that quoted image not be converted to a link in this one post. Thank you.)

When you post a reply, below the message boby of the reply you are typing, there are options. It's a checkbox list which reads as follows:

Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted

You probably have Disable BBCode in this post checked. Next time you post, before you click on submit, uncheck the first three boxes, make sure the fouth box is check (assuming you have a signature), and check the fifth box if want to e-mailed about replies to threads.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

THANK YOU ALOT megaman917

Post by b00omshakalaka » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:51 pm

thanx megaman917!!!! u rock ^-^ hehehe now ill post yay thanx again
All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. Every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. -Ansem

Return to “Anime Screencaps”