What to include in Question Mark?

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

What to include in Question Mark?

Post by Eake4 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 am

What should i include on the signature of the Question mark (anime character,text or other element)?

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Re: What to include in Question Mark?

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Huh that's interesting.. o-o
I've never seen someone make a banner like that right out of AE really... photoshop would be way easier?

-Maybe your name could go there instead of it being on the sword, it would stand out a bit more over there.

-You could move the org logo over there and make it bigger. You could also even change the org logo colours to match your banner a bit better if you wanted. I believe its an illustrator file... unless you don't have illustrator D:

-Could do a close-up of her eyes or face of something blended on that side also, might look nice.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 pm

hmmm .. I'd first remove anything covering a face;
( a matter of ethic's in sales )

. might I suggest that "whatever is being advertised be placed
behind the main character and the "4 in a circle" be transparent
over the entire center of the background and part of the blades
handle???

. as for what should be placed to the right of a covered character
and a circled-4, :nono:

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote:Huh that's interesting.. o-o
I've never seen someone make a banner like that right out of AE really... photoshop would be way easier?

-Maybe your name could go there instead of it being on the sword, it would stand out a bit more over there.

-You could move the org logo over there and make it bigger. You could also even change the org logo colours to match your banner a bit better if you wanted. I believe its an illustrator file... unless you don't have illustrator D:

-Could do a close-up of her eyes or face of something blended on that side also, might look nice.
Photoshop would be easier yes but its harder to make certain elements where a few clicks and adjustments in AE can create it instantly.
I dont have illustrator :( but ill try to change the colours of the banner with AE.
Thanks for the tips :D

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:41 pm

-Eake4- wrote: Photoshop would be easier yes but its harder to make certain elements where a few clicks and adjustments in AE can create it instantly.
I dont have illustrator :( but ill try to change the colours of the banner with AE.
Thanks for the tips :D
Yeah, most of all adobe programs can work within each other so it might open in AE, and even in Photoshop depending on how the file was saved. So you can always try!

And your welcome, goodluck editing ='3

Return to “Anime Screencaps”