Sailor Moon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Thu May 18, 2006 8:40 am

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
Kaivy wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:I remember in 6th grade I said I watched and everyone was like "You watch it?! OMG Your gay!"

And I was like "I'm gay because I watch half naked women fight monsters and transform in the nude every day?"

After that, everyone started watching it. Haha.
lol i bet that shut them up.
that was really funny! I had to see the look on their faces!.........Did girls watch too? or do you have just guy friends?
I mainly only talked to guys. The girls back then were so much more mature than us.
¯\(°_o)/¯

KagomeSakuraMoon
Org Profile

Post by KagomeSakuraMoon » Tue May 23, 2006 6:05 pm

I didn't care what ppl said I watched her in high school. And I still love Sailor Moon!! My friends and I say once a moonie always a moonie!!
Sesshoumaru-Luvs-Rin!!
http://shessyluvsrin.deviantart.com <--that is my offical page! Please stop by sometime!

Cinamaroll
Org Profile

Post by Cinamaroll » Tue May 23, 2006 6:37 pm

Lol i watched sailormoon when I was in preschool! It was my very first anime ^^ sailormoon was my hero! I think I like the first season and R the best. I really dont like the last series. Her senshi uniform looks retarded... with the pink puffed shoulders and the gold skirt.... and she is WAYYY to talll.... shes got this mini mini skirt with long long legs :? and the transformation sequence is a bit too angelic for me :shock: Anyway does anyone know of any sailormoon games? Like playstation or nintendo games? Im currently playing the RPG sailormoon - ANother Story on SNES and the games really cool ^^ Are there any other games like that?

lilgumba
Org Profile

Post by lilgumba » Tue May 23, 2006 6:51 pm

Sailor Moon and most of the rest were never tall. Heck Jupiter was only 5'6. Moon was under 5'3. But yes...they did have very long legs and TOO short skirts.
Image Image

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue May 23, 2006 7:11 pm

lilgumba wrote:Sailor Moon and most of the rest were never tall. Heck Jupiter was only 5'6. Moon was under 5'3. But yes...they did have very long legs and TOO short skirts.
There's no such thing as TOO short.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Cinamaroll
Org Profile

Post by Cinamaroll » Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
lilgumba wrote:Sailor Moon and most of the rest were never tall. Heck Jupiter was only 5'6. Moon was under 5'3. But yes...they did have very long legs and TOO short skirts.
Whats that supposed to mean? I think there is such thing as TOO short.... god..... any shorter and the skirts would have revealed there underpants :?

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue May 23, 2006 8:11 pm

Cinamaroll wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
Whats that supposed to mean? I think there is such thing as TOO short.... god..... any shorter and the skirts would have revealed there underpants :?
Just think how much better it would have been if they weren't wearing any underpants. :lol:
¯\(°_o)/¯

Cinamaroll
Org Profile

Post by Cinamaroll » Tue May 23, 2006 9:18 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
Cinamaroll wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
Just think how much better it would have been if they weren't wearing any underpants. :lol:
Ewww, stop making out Sailormoon to be some hentai thing!!! :twisted:

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Tue May 23, 2006 9:39 pm

Ah, Sailor Moon. I first started watching it on Cartoon Network of course. I hated it when I first saw i, but that changed. It's still my favorite anime. There's just something about the show that always draws me back to it. I didn't see the Stars season until high school. I love that season. I didn't like
Spoiler wrote:how the inner senshi were killed so quickly at the end when they first really meeted Galaxia face to face. I mean, their death scenes were sad and beautiful, I just wished they would of lived a little longer to actually do something.
:?

lilgumba
Org Profile

Post by lilgumba » Tue May 23, 2006 11:04 pm

I think it happend at a good time. The thing is the outter senshi couldn't stand a chance againsy Galaxia. (Okay maybe Pluto and Saturn might have had a good chance but certain people who will remain nameless had to take things in their own hands again and kill them off.) If they couldn't take out Galaxia the inners wouldn't have stood a chance in a million years. It was best that they died doing something that actually had an impact (like saving Sailor Moon and the Starlights) instead of throwing one attack only to die in vain.) If they could have did something then yes I would think it was a bad decision but their fate was sealed. :cry:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”