Sailor Moon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
marycosplay
Org Profile

Re: Sailor Moon

Post by marycosplay » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Sailor moon is my first anime, I am obsessed with anime after sailor moon.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 am

too bad Crystal is every other week instead of every week... The waiting of each episode!!!

eternalIkuto10
Org Profile

Post by eternalIkuto10 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 pm

Sailor Moon S (Super) was my favorite seeing how it was the first real transition into a much darker plot. Sailor Moon is probably the best thing that hit this Planet. I just love the series. I could go on and on about it. I prefer Sailor Moon 92' to Sailor Moon Crystal. Nothing against it other than they downright RUINED the characters with their designs! The only thing SM Crystal has going for it is that it follows Naoko Takeuchi's original manga story line

My favorite Inner Sailor Guardian is Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury.)

My favorite Outer Sailor Guardian is Haruka Tenoh (Sailor Uranus.)

But Ami is my favorite character.
Usagi jumps in, gleefully, "Yes, Mina-Chan! That's true. Maybe if we continue to remain positive, even in this blackness that's filling the sky and air, we can draw the evil enemies out from their wretched hole."

Ami follows up, "Indeed, light dis-spells darkness, just as love overcomes hate."

Rei interrupts, "Shouldn't that be my line?"

Ami sweat drops, then continues, "The truth is, we just have to remain positive."

^A section from one of my Sailor Moon Fanfictions.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”