Sailor Moon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Digitalmaster3605
Org Profile

Post by Digitalmaster3605 » Mon May 29, 2006 1:45 pm

Beseinen Stalker wrote:when i say the 'real deal' i don't mean that i bought anything like that manga or the dvds. I mean that i brought myself into reality and out of the dubs lies. Haruka and Michiru being 'cousins' ? Yeah right they can't keep their hands off eachother! They turned all the gay people into girls(which was actually convincing)and even cutting out the stars series cause of all the romance and action(or together like fighting galaxia half naked) I want to atleast know what they sound like in japanese! Must.....have..............Sailor Uranus!!!!!! and Sailor Mars!!!!!
I believe the reason that they didn't dub/import Stars was the whole thing of guys changing into to women.

S was my favorite Season, and I loved the R movie.

I own all the series' except Stars, but I've seen it, so its just a matter of time lol.

Chiyo_Domo
Org Profile

Post by Chiyo_Domo » Tue May 30, 2006 1:41 am

I love S, and the S movie. Its one of the best

emi_luv_lena
Org Profile

Post by emi_luv_lena » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:57 am

I first watched Sailormoon was about 9 years ago. My favourite senshi are Sailoruranus & Sailorneptune & i just love their relationship. The best season would be S .... i'm trying to get the whole movie of S season but i couldn't find any since it was so old d & its no longer available in any store but i managed to got a copies of Sailorstars which i think is much more better than Super S. Can some tell me when i can buy or download season S ... i really want to watch it again... yours help are very much appreciated.... :)

KagomeSakuraMoon
Org Profile

Post by KagomeSakuraMoon » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:54 am

the S movie was good but I must say I like the R movie cause its was Usagi/Darien mushy-ness!! YAY!!!
Sesshoumaru-Luvs-Rin!!
http://shessyluvsrin.deviantart.com <--that is my offical page! Please stop by sometime!

Kaivy
Org Profile

Post by Kaivy » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:30 am

KagomeSakuraMoon wrote:the S movie was good but I must say I like the R movie cause its was Usagi/Darien mushy-ness!! YAY!!!
if your gonna use their japanese names it's Usagi/Momoru....
"It's so rare to find beauty and genius all wrapped up into one tiny package." ~ Bulma
If your a DBZ fan and like to RP then visit http://groups.myspace.com/DBZRPGROUP !!!!

Cinamaroll
Org Profile

Post by Cinamaroll » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:39 pm

emi_luv_lena wrote:I first watched Sailormoon was about 9 years ago. My favourite senshi are Sailoruranus & Sailorneptune & i just love their relationship. The best season would be S .... i'm trying to get the whole movie of S season but i couldn't find any since it was so old d & its no longer available in any store but i managed to got a copies of Sailorstars which i think is much more better than Super S. Can some tell me when i can buy or download season S ... i really want to watch it again... yours help are very much appreciated.... :)
Hmmm my fave series was Sailor Moon R.... i dun like the Sailor Stars series at all :( its weird...... my fave would have to be Sailor Venus and Sailor Saturn ^^ Sailor Stars...... its making Sailormoon out to be like Pokemon.... the plot just continues with the bad guys............ theres not much of a different, except they added a few more senshi (which i thought was gay) Super S is much beter than Sailor Stars in my opinion. If you don't mind online shopping, you'll find the S series in a boxset around http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=2714 heh arent i nice? doing research -_- anywayz its got the uncut dub and sub so thats quite convenient. The page leads you to a series of links where you can buy the product from various online stores. Otherwise, theres places like anime festivals where you can look around and they might just have SuperS :P [depending on your residence] Oh i suppose theres Anime stores too that sell novelty merchandise and DVDs. As a last resort I suppose you could go to Japan XD they would probably have it. Anywayz enough ranting for me............ ehehehehe :oops:

sjnetkings
Org Profile

Post by sjnetkings » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:05 pm

My favorite movie by far was Sailor Moon R, not because of the love-love relationship between Mamoru and Fiore, but the kick-ass fight scenes the Sailor Soldiers had against the plant monsters and the ending when Sailor Moon clearly died to save her friends made me shed a tear a bit... a great movie from the series...

My favorite series has to be S, all the turnpoints leading up to the situation with the Deathbusters and the Sailor Soldiers and the last 6 episodes of the series clearly made up for the series in whole, R was okay but wasn't into it during the Dark Moon saga, and SuperS was too childish from stealing dream mirrors and circus acts, but the new transformations are cool...

Favorite character is Sailor Venus (or Sailor V), cause Minako has that kind of attitude that you don't normally see in most girls, and some of it is cute and attractive. She is an underrated character next to Sailor Mercury... above them, she stands out as the best Sailor Soldier in the entire series...

moonlittear
Org Profile

Post by moonlittear » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:34 pm

Am I the only one who has seen the stars season? Well if you guys want too check it out I can give you a website where you can watch that season and it costs nothin. It was a really cool season that was the one where they fought chaos. But it is in japenease with english subtitles.

Ran Mouri
Org Profile

Post by Ran Mouri » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:31 pm

Hi all!
The Sailor Moon was my first anime and i still like it. :) My favorite movie are the R and S. 8-)

MegaGirl
Org Profile

Post by MegaGirl » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:50 pm

I believe I saw this anime several years ago in '97 on USA Network and then again in 2002 on Cartoon Network.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”