Cowboy Bebop Session 17 (Mushroom Samba)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Aya_Mushoi_Hinita
Location: In the darkest, deepest, blackest part of your heart (Defiance,Ohio)
Org Profile

Ha

Post by Aya_Mushoi_Hinita » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:11 pm

I remember that episode.... I couldnt help but laugh... That was a funny episode
To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

Ayame-demon-wolf
Org Profile

Post by Ayame-demon-wolf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:07 am

That was a really funny episode Spike was stuck on a long line of stairs, Jet was talking to his plants (lol) and with the lipstick hehehe that was funny, and Fey (dont think thats how u spell her name but its the closest i can spell it) swimming in the bathroom hahahaha i laughed my head out that was very entertaining! :lol:
Ayame-demon-wolf =white wolf at your servace, also a pretty good demond exterminator ^_^ here for justic!

animejunkiedude
Org Profile

Post by animejunkiedude » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:16 pm

gotta love hallucinagenic mushrooms, great for a laugh. ed did find them food in the end though, didn't she? :lol: and ed is one of the funniest anime characters i've ever seen, andmy favorite character in CB.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:09 am

Well i think Toys in the Attic is funnier..just because of how it turns out..i might be crazy thow.
"The suffering of one is nothing when compared to the suffering of all." -Hero

masterphantom
Org Profile

Post by masterphantom » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:23 pm

I was too involved in the fact that Ed tested them on the crew to giggle at it. :shock:
Don't call me an Otaku

serebi
Org Profile

Post by serebi » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:31 am

hilarious. i loved that ep after so many serious episodes and storylines mushroom samba was a great interlude like story.

in4cu2bus0
Org Profile

Post by in4cu2bus0 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:28 am

I agree that was a funny episode. Though props to the ed mister for not being the illusive kid i though she was. What better way to test drugs than on your own friends.
life is short, then you die

Twirl
Org Profile

Post by Twirl » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:00 am

:lol: Epi 17 was very funny, but episode 9 could compete well with this one ^_^ Ed is great *-* Cannot imagine a Bebop without Ed! The anime lives from its characters and those funmakers like Ed shouldn't be missed in great animes like Cowboy Bebop =)
The day has 24 hours and one night =)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”