Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 am

ANN wrote: Miss Kobayashi is your average office worker who lives a boring life, alone in her small apartment–until she saves the life of a female dragon in distress. The dragon, named Tohru, has the ability to magically transform into an adorable human girl (albeit with horns and a long tail), who will do anything to pay off her debt of gratitude, whether Miss Kobayashi likes it or not.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:25 am

Another monster girl series although really wierd, but pretty fun anyways. The fact that the dragon girl actually has a somewhat dark past, and she is actually a dragon who doesn't know how humans are supposed to act, and is attached to another girl instead of a guy makes this pretty different from most monster girl series. But so far so good.

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:30 pm

This is actually very well-animated and adorable as f*%$. Can't wait for more!
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:46 am

made by the same author who did "I don't understand what my husband is saying" which I also really enjoyed. Probably going to be one of my favorite series this season if it keeps up.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Jasta85 wrote:made by the same author who did "I don't understand what my husband is saying" which I also really enjoyed. Probably going to be one of my favorite series this season if it keeps up.
oh wow! I totally didn't realize that. I was on the fence about starting this one, but that information alone just moved it up on my watch list :awesome:

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:29 pm

kireblue wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:made by the same author who did "I don't understand what my husband is saying" which I also really enjoyed. Probably going to be one of my favorite series this season if it keeps up.
oh wow! I totally didn't realize that. I was on the fence about starting this one, but that information alone just moved it up on my watch list :awesome:
I just realized how similar the styles are as well...amazing..but yeah. The first two episodes have been quite enjoyable, so hopefully it keeps it up for the rest of the season.
ImageImage

Camichan19
Org Profile

Post by Camichan19 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:49 pm

This show has no need or right to be as absolutely charming and high-quality as it is.
I'm in love. <3 :mrgreen:
And yes, that revalation that it's by Danna ga Nani's author is just the cherry on top. :cupcake:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”