Interviews with Monster Girls

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Interviews with Monster Girls

Post by Kireblue » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 am

ANN wrote:Tetsuo Takahashi is a teacher working at Shibasaki High School and specializing in the physiological studies of demi-humans. His students include Akira Takanashi, a vampire and lover of tomato juice; Kyōko Machi, a dullahan; and Yuki Kusakabe, a yuki-onna. The school also employs math teacher Sakie Satō, a succubus.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Interviews with Monster Girls

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 am

Is it just me or are the recent series with monster girls actually really good? I thought this might be similar to monster musume but it's actually pretty different, the monster girls are actually humans who have mutated or something, so everyone is just trying to figure them out it seems. Pretty enjoyable so far

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:30 pm

This one seems like a cute slice of life anime with monster girls. My kind of show.
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:20 am

This show puts Monster Musume to shame. It pretty much took the world that Monster Musume created and actually put thought and effort into developing said world. In just a couple of episodes, even the Succubus got more character development than any of the main characters in Monster Musume. I really cant get over just how much thought went into showing how adolescence would affect each specific monster. It truly is heartwarming and refreshing.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:14 pm

well monster musume was a harem show at heart, and just spiced things up with monster girls, it never tried to be anything else. It's simplicity and cheerful stupidity is why people enjoyed it. Interviews with monster girls is a completely different genre, the only connection being that there are monster girls. it's slice of life combined with people discovering themselves and a look at how people interact with each other. I absolutely love it, actually started reading the manga after like the 3rd episode because I couldn't stand waiting anymore. But comparing it to monster musume is kind of like comparing gundam seed with gurren lagann because they both have big robots.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 am

shorisquared wrote:This one seems like a cute slice of life anime with monster girls. My kind of show.
That it is. Not the best of this season, but it is one of the better slice of life I've seen in awhile. It is certainly subtle, though maybe a lil too subtle with the humor. Then again it did have a nice balance for kind of a relaxing slice of life feel. Good series, nonetheless :up:
Under Construction

peter007
Org Profile

Post by peter007 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:14 pm

I like the monster girls.... nice show.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”