Nanbaka The Numbers

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Nanbaka The Numbers

Post by Kireblue » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:37 pm

ANN wrote:Four men are assigned to the prison: Jūgo, a man who attempted to break out of prison and ended up extending his jail time; Uno, a man who likes to gamble with women; Rock, a man who likes to get into fights; and Nico, a man who likes anime.
Image Available on Crunchyroll

SilverLugia345
Org Profile

Re: Nanbaka The Numbers

Post by SilverLugia345 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 am

Okay I know that this hasn't been posted in yet but I really want to bring attention to this anime.

I just got done watching all the episodes and I must say it is a very good anime to watch. It has a good mixture of action and comedy in it.

I've watched the anime both subbed and English dubbed. I thought that the English dub voices were done really well. The English voice actor for Hajime is Ian Sinclair, one of my favorite voice actors since he was also the voice actor for Toriko as well.

On a side note I can't believe they ended the second season of Nanbaka the way they did. No spoilers or anything but the ending, I can't wait until season 3 comes out (if there is one). I haven't seen any confirmation yet about a third season yet.

So overall it was a really good anime to watch (I'm currently re-watching episodes). ^_^

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”