Kiss Him, Not Me

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Kiss Him, Not Me

Post by Kireblue » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:57 pm

ANN wrote:Kae Serinuma was an overweight fujoshi until one of her favorite characters died and she lost the weight from the shock. When she returns to school, four attractive boys ask her out, but all Kae wants is to see them kiss each other.
Image Available on Crunchyroll

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Kiss Him, Not Me

Post by Kireblue » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:36 pm

episode 1 was pretty hilarious, and I really liked its take on the reverse harem genre. Defiantly watching it till the end

Tigrin
Org Profile

Post by Tigrin » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 pm

I've been really looking forward to this one ever since I heard about the manga and the anime doesn't disappoint. There's a lot of things unrealistic about it (you can't lose that much weight in a week...) but concentrating on that stuff kind of ruins it, I think it's meant to be fairly superficial and silly. There's something I like about the big eyes with the different colors in them, they're really appealing. @_@

Camichan19
Org Profile

Post by Camichan19 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Not gonna lie, I picked the first two volumes of this manga up last year, and I am SO in love with it.
I'm currently up to date with the manga chapters, and getting to re-live the series animated is just the cherry on top. :cupcake:
This series is ridiculous, but I'm so in love with it. #TEAMSENPAI.

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:43 am

Camichan19 wrote:Not gonna lie, I picked the first two volumes of this manga up last year, and I am SO in love with it.
I'm currently up to date with the manga chapters, and getting to re-live the series animated is just the cherry on top. :cupcake:
I agree. Senpai is best man because HE ISN'T SHALLOW!
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:10 pm

shorisquared wrote:
Camichan19 wrote:Not gonna lie, I picked the first two volumes of this manga up last year, and I am SO in love with it.
I agree. Senpai is best man because HE ISN'T SHALLOW!
this^ . Episode 5 actually made me really annoyed with just how shallow they are. #TeamSenpaiOrBust

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”