Psycho-Pass 2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Psycho-Pass 2

Post by mirkosp » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:24 pm

ANN wrote:Having learned the true nature of the Sybilla System, Tsunemori Akane chose to obey the system, believing in both humanity and the legal order. She's part of a new police section and spends her everyday life facing down criminals. Unbeknownst to Akane, however, a monster who will shake the system to its core is about to appear before her.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Psycho-Pass 2

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:53 pm

for some reason I have not started this series yet, even thought I really liked the first one. I think it was partly because how deep the storyline was for the first one I just wanted to let it release so I could binge watch it all at once. How is it so far for people who have watched it?

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 am

Jasta85 wrote:for some reason I have not started this series yet, even thought I really liked the first one. I think it was partly because how deep the storyline was for the first one I just wanted to let it release so I could binge watch it all at once. How is it so far for people who have watched it?
It's just as good as the first season. There's one character that'll make you want to kill yourself but everything else is great. The feel, the characters, and the brutality is all there.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:56 am

Its amazing. The villain in season 2 is just as good if not better than the one from season 1.

Ardamaeus
Shut-in Scientist
Org Profile

Post by Ardamaeus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:06 am

I thought season 1's villain had more swag and coolness, and while season 2's villain kind of had everything laid out for him in the beginning XD. Point A to point B sort of thing ;3
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:26 am

Last episode now turned the tables for me. Now I am thinking
Spoiler :
Is Kamui really a bad person? Like seriously, since Akane knew the secret and they have always wanted to kill her and now they find out they cannot kill Kamui as well. So after that they are secretly planning to kill both of them.

wtf? I did not expect this.

Infamouz
Org Profile

Post by Infamouz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:40 pm

honestly when i watched it , it was like watching death note for the first time GLORIOUS !!

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:30 pm

One of the worst second seasons I've ever seen. The drop-off in writing quality is the same here as in Aldnoah when the writer didn't come back.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:20 am

Amusing you'd mention Aldnoah since they're both shows with an original story by Gen Urobuchi. Truth be told PP2 didn't even see a comeback for Urobuchi, though.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”