Magic Kaito 1412

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Magic Kaito 1412

Post by mirkosp » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 pm

ytv wrote:Kuroba Kaito is a seventeen-year-old high school student who is an adept magician due to the influence of his father, Kuroba Toichi who died mysteriously. Eight years after his father's death, Kaito discovers a secret room in his home that was set up by his father to reveal itself on that very day. Finding Kid the Phantom Thief's gadgets and costume in the room, Kaito dons the disguise and decides to confront Kid who has recently resurfaced after his eight years of absence. Kaito discovers Kid to be Jii Kounosuke, his father's butler, who ascertains Toichi was the first Kid the Phantom Thief. Jii reveals he took on the role as Kid to lure out Toichi's murderer. Upon learning that his father was murdered, Kaito continues the role of Kid the Phantom Thief as he searches for his father's killer.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Magic Kaito 1412

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:09 am

I have recently seen 5 episodes of it and am now catching up and I have to say that this is surprisingly very good. At first I did not think twice about watching it until two days ago.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Got used to this after few eps, enjoyable stuff :dino:
Still better than that MMO.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:56 am

Awesome now we get to see more Kaito vs Conan!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”