WataMote

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Re: WataMote

Post by catgod » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:00 am

feelin some NHK vibes with this
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 am

wow, I'm loving this series, the ahego face she had at the beginning of ep 4 while having dirty dreams in class was awesome, and the teacher's reaction was hilarious.

and she's got a great dad, taking care of his daughter regardless of the situation, heh

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:16 pm

ep 5,

hahaha, her brother has to put up with so much, I loved the picture taking part. and what is the ending song, is it something associated with the red light district?

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Jasta85 wrote:ep 5,

hahaha, her brother has to put up with so much, I loved the picture taking part.
And the part where she sticks them all over his room was hilarious. :rofl:

yuppa
Org Profile

Post by yuppa » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:27 am

Im sorry but if i was her brother and she said ill just kill myself id hand her the rope and say ok. just remember to put plastic under you so i dont have to clean up the excrement. They do a great job of making her look really creepy.
END OF LINE
Once king of noobs...now king nothing!!

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 am

Jasta85 wrote:wow, I'm loving this series, the ahego face she had at the beginning of ep 4 while having dirty dreams in class was awesome, and the teacher's reaction was hilarious.
Spoiler :
my face when I see cats
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Spaintakula
Org Profile

Post by Spaintakula » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:
[madaraxD] wrote:
Otohiko wrote:the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best
THIS.
Yes. yesyeysetserasdfasdfasdfa;lckvna :ying:
THAT.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 pm

I sort of want to ask what "air sex" is ... and but I don't think I want to know the answer.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 pm

ep 6, most awesome scene ever
Spoiler :

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Jasta85 wrote:ep 6, most awesome scene ever