Blue Exorcist

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Blue Exorcist

Post by mirkosp » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:19 pm

AniDB wrote:This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible.

However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exist within it.
Satan is the god of demons; but there's one thing that he doesn't have, and that's a substance in the human world that is powerful enough to contain him!!

For that purpose he created Rin, his son from a human woman, but will his son agree to his plans? Or will he become something else...? An exorcist?

ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Ao no Exorcist

Post by ibabrak » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Am I the only one that plans on watching this till the end? :) It already has 2 episodes and nobody wrote a word about it...

I personally like the main character > He's the right "fists before reason kinda guy" :) I'd say kinda like Gray or Natsu from Fairy Tail.
ImageImage

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 pm

looks interesting, i go to watch it ;D

ultimateX021
Org Profile

Post by ultimateX021 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 am

I might be on this series like white on rice when I get my freetime going. A few days during the week, I'll watch at least 2 episodes then see what I think. If I like it, I am posting madly. :mrgreen: If not, I am posting nada. :nono:
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. One who doesn't ask a question is a fool FOREVER....... ~Chinese Proverb~

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I just read a little of this in the latest issue of Shonen Jump, and it kinda grabbed my interest. Might pick this up when I finish off a few other series.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun May 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Watching it, enjoying it! :up:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Waa, their classes totally remind me of the ones in Soul Eater :lol: . This episode was great, hoping it will have at least 26 episodes :awesome:
ImageImage

MSTFAM
Org Profile

Post by MSTFAM » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 am

my new fav. anime along with deadman wonderland

Orestes
Org Profile

Post by Orestes » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Wow, makes me sad that such a nice anime has such a dead thread.
Well overall pretty enjoyable, I've watched up to episode 11 and have read up to Chapter 25 in the manga and so far it's pretty nice.
Nicely animated, so far the story is actually fairly well received and pretty deep so far. I can't wait for Shura's appearance in the anime. <3
Spoiler :
Although, seeing the son of Satan becoming the ultimate figure of light is truly funny, also for people fighting for god and etc, there is an awful lot of "Goddamns" floating about.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Seriously, all of the anime Im watching this season [Aside from C] are pretty much dead here. It's disappointing.

I really like this show, but Im kinda getting impatient for the actual plot to start. I've enjoyed each episode a lot so far and dont regret them but I wanna see it go a little deeper.

The ending to ep 11 was hilarious.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”