Blue Exorcist

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
uncreative
Org Profile

Re: Ao no Exorcist

Post by uncreative » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:REAL PLOT FINALLY \o/
As a reader of the manga, I find this statement deliciously ironic. They've finally wandered off into totally original plot territory, although they've left in some touches from how the manga continues for flavor.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

uncreative wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:REAL PLOT FINALLY \o/
As a reader of the manga, I find this statement deliciously ironic. They've finally wandered off into totally original plot territory, although they've left in some touches from how the manga continues for flavor.
SORTA REAL PLOT FINALLY \o/

I havent touched the manga beyond one chapter, so I guess that will give me more of a reason to :/

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:23 pm

I really like it so far. But with the pace it's going I just gotta hope it will have at least 50 episodes 'cause the plot is moving really slowly (i haven't read the manga but I just see it that way)
ImageImage

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 am

ibabrak wrote:I really like it so far. But with the pace it's going I just gotta hope it will have at least 50 episodes 'cause the plot is moving really slowly (i haven't read the manga but I just see it that way)
The manga's a monthly, like Fullmetal Alchemist was. It's also not that far in, so I'm not expecting much out of the show ultimately.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Its really hard to get mad at a Shonen show for spending time in daily life eps when those eps are so fun :/
Celebrating everyone's birthday made me go aww.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

The heck is this?
Spoiler :
They make Yukio Paladin and principal, then they start killing all demons in the name of god for the purpose of Rin becoming human. After that they kill Rin and Yukio's all demon-blue-flamy? All this in only one episode?! I don't like where this is going... it's changing too quickly... as if they suddenly decided to make 13 eps into 1... if it's gonna go with this pace, it is not gonna have more than 26 eps :(
ImageImage

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:15 pm

ibabrak wrote:The heck is this?
Spoiler :
They make Yukio Paladin and principal, then they start killing all demons in the name of god for the purpose of Rin becoming human. After that they kill Rin and Yukio's all demon-blue-flamy? All this in only one episode?! I don't like where this is going... it's changing too quickly... as if they suddenly decided to make 13 eps into 1... if it's gonna go with this pace, it is not gonna have more than 26 eps :(
Spoiler :
I think its more of Satan took over Yukios body because of Rin's death (if he is truly dead). The gate was opened but he needed a body. Yukio's was probably the weakest in that moment of watching his brother being sacrificed... or something along these lines..

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 pm

ibabrak wrote:The heck is this?
Spoiler :
It's supposed to have 24. Once you veer off the manga shows tend to end pretty quickly.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Ok, so I saw that Ibarak, Hagaren and kireblue liked it, so I thought it'd give it a shot.

Saw the first episode, and I think it's something that could be interesting. It certainly got me hooked. I'll leave my final thoughts until I see more.
Spoiler :
HOLY SHIT ITS A SPAWN OF SATAN. O_O

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Ok, so I saw that Ibarak, Hagaren and kireblue liked it, so I thought it'd give it a shot.

Saw the first episode, and I think it's something that could be interesting. It certainly got me hooked. I'll leave my final thoughts until I see more.
Spoiler :
HOLY SHIT ITS A SPAWN OF SATAN. O_O
yeah, this show starts out as just being good and interesting. But if you give it a little time, it really starts to become awesome. I really hope that we get a second season.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”