ok so it realy comes down to this

wolf_hunter
Org Profile

Post by wolf_hunter » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:50 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:Its easy to improve when you take the Milos' videos :?
1) did u even see the video :roll:
2) if u take at max 2 scenes consectivily from any video it doesnt add/remove anything from the editing ability (ive seen some pretty shity videos with riped amv footage)
3) repeat wat i said in 2 about 5 times
4) + u can always look at my doomrider part :wink:
5) and y doesnt anyone take note of my VHD vid, thats like hawt :? :(

:arrow:

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:57 pm

Most Improved Creator
Arigatomyna

dwchang (Daniel Chang)

SarahtheBoring (Sarah B)

SSJVegita0609 (Jeff Hudecek)

wolf_hunter (jon tenorio)

Be happy : )

wolf_hunter
Org Profile

Post by wolf_hunter » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:28 pm

Corran Productions wrote:Most Improved Creator

Arigatomyna

dwchang (Daniel Chang)

SarahtheBoring (Sarah B)

u bet :-*

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:46 pm

wolf_hunter wrote:
Corran Productions wrote:Most Improved Creator

Arigatomyna

dwchang (Daniel Chang)

SarahtheBoring (Sarah B)

u bet :-*
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'll take that bet sir! :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:10 pm

I don't know guys - if you compare first vids to recent vids, it looks like the girls might get this one - Sarah has certainly improved, I know I have, and dwchang & vegita were both decent to begin with. I have to check Wolf's early vids to know how much he's improved, so I'll withhold my comments on him until then. ;p

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:20 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:I don't know guys - if you compare first vids to recent vids, it looks like the girls might get this one - Sarah has certainly improved, I know I have, and dwchang & vegita were both decent to begin with. I have to check Wolf's early vids to know how much he's improved, so I'll withhold my comments on him until then. ;p
Ari, its given that youve already won, your fanbase is out of control AND you've significantly legitimately improved. :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:05 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:Ari, its given that youve already won, your fanbase is out of control AND you've significantly legitimately improved. :wink:
Actually, I predicted weeks ago that you would win. But I hadn't counted on Sarah or Dwchang being in the ranks, and Sarah has a good chance. Now I'm not sure between the two of you who has the better shot. And it's been a while since I watched Wolf's early vids, so it could be a toss up. :?

Besides that, most of the people who like my vids don't know what the VCA's are. ^_^;;

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:30 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:
SSJVegita0609 wrote:Ari, its given that youve already won, your fanbase is out of control AND you've significantly legitimately improved. :wink:
Actually, I predicted weeks ago that you would win. But I hadn't counted on Sarah or Dwchang being in the ranks, and Sarah has a good chance. Now I'm not sure between the two of you who has the better shot. And it's been a while since I watched Wolf's early vids, so it could be a toss up. :?

Besides that, most of the people who like my vids don't know what the VCA's are. ^_^;;

Alright cut it out for god sakes.

Being modest is one thing,
But really come on,
Hell I voted you for best new creator,
And I've only seen a few of your works.

Just cut it out =\
You have an AWESOME chance of winning,
You ALL do (but most espcially arigatomyna because of the cercumstances she's put herself into).

There is such a thing as acting overly modest.
"hey... no"

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:33 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:and dwchang & vegita were both decent to begin with.
Uhm have you seen my first video? heh...

In all honesty though, I was pretty dern surprised with this nomination (on top of any of them) since I have been sort of quiet on the boards lately and haven't released anything in 5 months.

Either way thanks I guess and good luck to everyone...*shrug*
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:41 pm

dwchang wrote:
Arigatomyna wrote:and dwchang & vegita were both decent to begin with.
Uhm have you seen my first video? heh...
Actually I haven't, but if it's available, I intend to watch at least one of your early vids before making my vote. ;p

And Ryan, I'm not being modest. I *would* like to think I have a chance for most helpful, but not improved. As far as I know, in the past that section has been for members from the previous year who've improved over at least a year's time. I don't qualify for that. I don't remember if it was Flint or someone else who said it, but I haven't been here long enough to get that. I just don't have the experience.

And quite honestly, I'd be bothered if I thought a lot of people enjoyed my vids - I don't aim them for the general viewing audience. Most of the reviews I get are from people who have never posted on the forum - that's what you get when most of your vids are romance vids for a generally disliked genre.

This way I can make what I like and be lazy about it. ^_^ No pressure, you know?

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”