Some not so well known videos that might be considered

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Some not so well known videos that might be considered

Post by JCD » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:06 pm

I thought instead of seeing the usual stuff getting nominated and winning, I might bring some attention to excellent videos that got lost in the crowd:

Heart, Soul And Far Beyond
An excellent use of effects and a nice Drama video I would say. Give it a chance!

SHINJI, STFU PLZ!
I laughed my ass of in this video, not only because he dizzed me ;) It's a very cool comedy work.

Lain's Dream
This video has very well used effects to fulfill its concept. It really took me with it while watching and at the end it was totally like awakening from a dream. Watch it, it works incredibly well and is original!

Rainbow
This is pretty well known, but I feel like her Elvis vs. Anime video blew this absolutely beautiful video out of peoples minds. Also I think Sierra Lorna belongs absolutely to the most improved & best creators this year.

The Devil Within
This is the ultimative action video. Damn, did I watch that often :D

Trusting Oneself
Please, 140 hits for such an excellent first try? Give it more and a nomination, this guy worked it out and took care of what he did.

Through Time, Through Space
Everyone knows Koop and everyone knows Euphoria, but this is a video by him which works much better in the Drama direction :)

And a little shameless pimpage for my Overdrive video is a must here since I love it

I have surely overlooked lots of other excellent videos. Post 'em ;)

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Re: Some not so well known videos that might be considered

Post by Jnzk » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:25 pm

JCD wrote:Heart, Soul And Far Beyond
An excellent use of effects and a nice Drama video I would say. Give it a chance!
Listen to him. :wink:

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:44 pm

JCD wrote:Rainbow
This is pretty well known, but I feel like her Elvis vs. Anime video blew this absolutely beautiful video out of peoples minds. Also I think Sierra Lorna belongs absolutely to the most improved & best creators this year.
Agreed. This is one of my top favourite videos. Watch it! :)
ImageImage

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:57 pm

There are a few videos I would suggest, but they were disqualified. :?

Why, bma_ksa? :cry:
ImageImage

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”