The greatest of all time

kain2983
Org Profile

getting off the subject

Post by kain2983 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:31 am

Hey now you guys are getting off of the subject of me being the greatest person ever.
Whats up with that?
And the thing about other people making me good pictures is that when you are as great as I am, you enjoy to see people who are say not as great as thou trying to do thing to make you look stupid. So I say continue with you work but it will never be as good as what I can do.
lol

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:12 am

Okay, Narcissus.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:25 am

The winner is you!

But, perhaps merely praise is not enough. Perhaps we should move into a state of constant, active and conscious worship.

In the morning, before our feet hit the floor, we say 'Hello kain2983!'. And our day begins with intention and definition, and surely with kain2983 'Crawling'.

And at night, before the head hits the pillow, we say 'Good night kain2983'. And our day ends with a sense of completion, as we're lulled to sleep by 'Vegeta King Of Crazy'.

And in between, we introduce points of certainty; namely, kain2983's vids.

Super Beasts for breakfast, then [/b]Push It[/b] all the way to school; Let The Bodies handle lunch while I [/b]Push It[/b] again, this time My Way.

I'm quite HeadStrong in class, but the test almost makes me Faint. Though the stupid questions Beating me down with stupid questions, I'm Doing The Best I Can.

In The End, I do Bad, so I go out for a smoke and some more Super Beasts.

One Step Closer to home, I realize I have Forgotten to Let The Bodies out.

Then I Let The Bodies out and go home for some more Super Beasts

As I return home, I realize that a Smooth Criminal has broken into my house and has already consumed my Super Beasts and punked all my Kryptonite. So, I'm forced to jump at him and show him my Points of Authority. He turns out to be Pretty Fly For A White Guy, and starts Beating Me Down. Since I'm about to break, I'm forced out to my Last Resort, and I pull out my trusty projectile launcher and go Trigun Style on his ass.

Phew!

Now Pardon Me if I go out and have some Super Beasts before sleep. It's been a long day.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

kain2983
Org Profile

Now that was good

Post by kain2983 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:37 am

I shall give you my praise for that one.
Well done that is surely praise that I am worthy of.
Thank you

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: getting off the subject

Post by Scintilla » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:24 am

kain2983 wrote:And the thing about other people making me good pictures is that when you are as great as I am, you enjoy to see people who are say not as great as thou trying to do thing to make you look stupid.
Good to see everyone's enjoying it then. :)
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Re: Now that was good

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:30 pm

kain2983 wrote:I shall give you my praise for that one.
Well done that is surely praise that I am worthy of.
Thank you
wow, someone who is so great needs to be elivated to godhood.. Please let me know when your ready for that and us creators can initiate the ceremony... That pretty much involves throwing you into a huge pit of fire where you will walk out a god... And if not, we will be sure to have a celebeation to morn your passing (nothing ventured, nothing gained) :P

Vlad

kain2983
Org Profile

I am not a god

Post by kain2983 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:17 pm

The last time that I tried to become Godlike the pit of fire was hot and I got on bad terms with the other gods because I said that I was better than they were.
So I do not think that we will be doing any sort of ceremony to make me a god.
Any way it is not all it is cracked up to be.
If you want my opinion it is better to be the greatest person instead of just being a simple god.
In closing being tossed into a pit of fire is painful and being a god is not all it is made out to be.

Your everlasting King
Edward Kain

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:21 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Okay, Narcissus.
I don't think so. No Echo could possibly love this guy.

kain2983
Org Profile

Echo???

Post by kain2983 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:01 pm

trythil wrote:
What are you talking about?

trythil
is
Org Profile

Re: Echo???

Post by trythil » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:32 pm

kain2983 wrote:
trythil wrote:
What are you talking about?
You don't need to ask us. The greatest person in the world should at the very least know basic Greek mythology.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”