Disqualified VCA Creator entries

Shun
Org Profile

Post by Shun » Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:12 pm

Pwolf wrote:
istiv wrote:i'll vote PWolf for the Best Pissed Off :lol:
no no, there are other people who deserve that title :P

i was kinda thinking over the rules a bit and i am pissed off about one of them. the one that says you must have all your videos in the catalog :\ i think that one is just stupid (plus i didn't know where that damned checkbox was for two years >.<). the only rule i can't see how it effects the website or other creators.

Pwolf

Exactly, thats how my vid got DQd. It's like between the "Share Personal info with others" and some other lame check box!! :(

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:15 pm

PENiS!! was the best disqualified video ever.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Sephiroth
Org Profile

Post by Sephiroth » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:05 am

I will just say this as the person who created the contest. Everyone who enters it does not neccisarily reflect my opinions, views....exct. Now if people want to say things fine whatever.

I'm just going to run this contest and get it over with, I may do one next year i may not. But outside of the contest i have no authority and don't plan on it. So it's up to everyone to make this contest ether good or bad. Ive been staying silent and i plan on keeping it that way.

Now what i came on to post about voteing will begin soon. I am busy and will try to set up a good voteing system at the site i was directed to in the topic where i created this contest. That is all.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:11 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:PENiS!! was the best disqualified video ever.
nooooo BotP is... duhhh :| stupid cat :wink:

Pwolf

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:05 pm

Muahaha

*weaves his evil web of deception*
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:31 pm

let's have more fun

:¬ |
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”