Best country / best Christmas

NeoMikey
Org Profile

Best country / best Christmas

Post by NeoMikey » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:30 pm

Okay, I'll (shamelessly) promote my only two videos for the last time...promise...then I won't bug you kind folks at AMV about them here again...'kay! :D Anybody who has a country music anime video, or something relating to Christmas, please (shamelessly) promote it here. I haven't seen much of either one of these types on here, so show them! Yarr!

For country, I've got this funky Ed video which has gotten tons of positive feedback and results.

For Christmas, I have Ein (everybody's favorite Welsh corgi) singing "Jingle Bells". Hoo hah!! XD

...okay, now I'll stop talking about my only two videos. As soon as my computer is fixed up, I will make more videos. I don't want to be a one-video maker on here, y'know? (...or "two-")

Now promote thine videos, fellow resident psychophants! ^_^ !

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:39 am

I have to say the Belle Dandy video "She Doesn't Know She's Beautiful"

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=11120

This is my favorite and was on my website top 20 countdown for some time.

Gene Starwind 21122

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:59 pm

Downloaded the Belle Dandy vid, and I thought it was cool.

To be honest, in one of my earlier vids, I did the exact same idea. Here's the result...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=7488

I ain't happy about the editing job near some parts of the end, but I had already deleted the project when I finished extracting. Ah well...back then I was still playing with Filters & Transparencies too. But here it is, if anyone wants to take a look.

By the way, the band I used was Alabama. And the song's "She Ain't your ordinary girl" I think those guys are retired now.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:38 pm

Well..there's that bastard child creation of mine....

Shameless Country Video

O.o...but i'm on the verge of disqualification :(
I won't bow down to your demands Phade *shakes fists*
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”