Pity my poor AMVs

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:33 pm

Chanelle wrote:Well I would have sent him a pm if I had figured it out then, I am new to the forums, not to the site itself.
Don't worry about it. ^_^ This forum will be deleted once the vcas are over, so there's no harm necroposting in here. And I'm sure he appreciated you nice feedback. It was very thoughtful of you.

[And the 'pm' link at the bottom of his post will let you send a private message - in case you didn't notice it yet. ^.~ ]

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:38 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:[And the 'pm' link at the bottom of his post will let you send a private message - in case you didn't notice it yet. ^.~ ]
And up at the top of the forum page, there is a link to take you to your inbox in case someone sends you a private message. If you have no messages, it says "You have no new messages" but you can go there to send a PM as well.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Chanelle
Org Profile

Post by Chanelle » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:17 am

I thank you all for your kindness and helpfulness!!
"Ever sience I was little I felt I was... diffrent... special in some way.... but not like this....."
-Sephiroth

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”