Page 3 of 4

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:12 pm
by SQ
Arigatomya
SnhKnives
Android18(Princess Buzzy)
Gypsy
Breeman

I linked Buzzy's profile since you can get really confused with all the Android18 members on the site.

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:15 pm
by SnhKnives
hey, SQ! did you ever get a chance to check out the final video thaat you helped on?

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:33 pm
by SQ
Whoa I completely forgot about that! I haven't, but I'll get to it as soon as I get my computer back..

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:16 pm
by HurQlez03
SSJVegita0609 wrote:I forgot about Hurq, he deserves a nom simply based on how good his last 2 vids were.
Thanks SSJ. Yeah I am a worthy contestant. Unknown maybe but I would like to be known. My vids have been a build up to very good vids and I think I deserve a spot.

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:15 am
by Tsunami Jones
yes, i know this is a popularity contest and I have no chance of winning, but what the hey. I started making vids earlier in the year (august, I think), and in september, I entered a contest and won an award (Nan Desu Kan 7). So, at least check out some of my vids, as it would be much appreciated (hopefully you won't hate my vids, but you never know).

Here's the link to my profile

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:17 am
by Corran
O.o You linked to my profile?

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:20 am
by Corran
Nevermind you just forgot the underscore in "user_id" and it automatically sent me to my profile. Here is your profile.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=126503

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:25 am
by Tsunami Jones
well, that's kinda strange. Oh well. Thanks for pointin' that out and fixing it. It's very much appreciated.

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:56 am
by shinji13
well i will like 5th arigatomnya shes a great editor, not to mention real help for people who need ops...

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:15 am
by Bote
TASH & BURNTOAST

But probably Tash since he has more videos.

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:10 am
by wolf_hunter
bote wrote:TASH & BURNTOAST

But probably Tash since he has more videos.

<_<

yoritomozen wrote: yes, i know this is a popularity contest and I have no chance of winning, but what the hey. I started making vids earlier in the year (august, I think), and in september, I entered a contest and won an award (Nan Desu Kan 7). So, at least check out some of my vids, as it would be much appreciated (hopefully you won't hate my vids, but you never know).

well then let me check u out :arrow:

Here's the link to my profile

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:12 am
by wolf_hunter
wolf_hunter wrote: Here's the link to my profile
err.........woops, that was supposed to be in your quote :oops:

Am I unnoticed...?

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:26 am
by paulrowe
I'm new. I hope I have a chance for this one, as this is the spot I was really going for.

Oh, well. I guess I could go for the best ignored author....

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:51 pm
by Sinhwa.
SnhKnives, he qualifies, and his first vid Forever was just amazing

3

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:12 pm
by Voices_Of_Ryan
Sinhwa. wrote:SnhKnives, he qualifies, and his first vid Forever was just amazing
x8