Rookie of the Year - Who's good, who's not?

HurQlez03
Org Profile

Post by HurQlez03 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:40 pm

Nomination Thing wrote:Every once and a while a newbie will devote massive amounts of effort to becoming as good an editor as they can as soon as possible. This award is for those members who have joined within the past year and have managed to create videos that would have you think that they've been editing for years
Hey that sounds like me. When people saw my first vid they were amazed that it was my first, it looked like a "fourth" vid. People thought my second vid looked like a "sixth vid". And now my two vids Get Up and Die and Amor Est Pulcheram have gotten everyone liking them. Proof enough that I deserve a spot for Rookie of the Year. Consider me the "Dark Horse" of this category.

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:35 pm

Satomi wrote:
)v(ajin Koji wrote:define rookie : /
Nomination Thing wrote:Every once and a while a newbie will devote massive amounts of effort to becoming as good an editor as they can as soon as possible. This award is for those members who have joined within the past year and have managed to create videos that would have you think that they've been editing for years
^that is "rookie". A lot of good creators fall under that category, but I ended up picking BT.
Ah right, thanks.

/votes self =¬ |
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

The-Chad
Org Profile

Post by The-Chad » Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:19 am

Ummmm... I vote for me. :D

Shun
Org Profile

Post by Shun » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:11 pm

Seems that i didnt click something or other and i got DQed :(

If anyone wants to check out my first and only video tho its in the sig, I would apreciate it! :D

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”