Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:09 pm

I've never been close to 10% :D

Many others are with you.

AniHawk
Org Profile

Post by AniHawk » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:16 pm

Tash: Your Armitage one really should be though, and is a shame if it isn't.
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=114839

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:08 pm

I though Get up and Die was good in terms of action vids, and your newest ain't too shabby.

As for the top 10%, who gives a flying f***? It's got plenty of flaws, and isn't really something worth getting upset over.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:24 pm

HurQlez03 wrote:face red....head burning....lost chance of being on the chart...relax...relax...it is no big deal....you dont win anything.....breathe in...breathe in...holding..holding....lost popularity.....no chance of winning anywhere....relax...relax..caring too much for this kind of stuff is wasteful...relax...relax.....RELAX.....exhale......siggggggghhhhhhhh.

Ok anyone else? Come one come all. Think about my vids. And you were right. asking for a perfect score was dumb. Be honest but dont be negative about.
I wasn't being negative, I was being completely honest.

Your video was rated so highly because the reviews were all faulty.

Someone wrote "Didnt do a great job on the de-interlacing" and then gave you a 9 in visual quality? Puh-leeze.

Almost all the reviews didn't even describe anything other than "OMG u roxxor"

[Note: I'm not criticizing the video or its editor, I'm criticizing the reviewers. Poorly-created reviews are not a direct reflection on the video.]
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”