The Fold

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:12 pm

mmm it was pretty. but now i have to watch it again. cuz this comp i am on fails and cant play it thru.
failed comp
but it looks rly pretty from what i saw =P

- Apple
Org Profile

Post by - Apple » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:54 am

I think more people like my banner than my video ^__^

That makes me laugh xD.

Anyhow, thanks for the comments minna-san. I appreciate it <3

Flo'
Org Profile

Post by Flo' » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:05 am

Kevmaster wrote:
ArashinomeAMV wrote:maybe abit over-edited
yer face is overedited O:

I liked the Video, but it's not a keeper. But it was a very nice one-time-watch, loved the editing around 3:30.

Now, can you please tell me why the heck this was in 4:3 O.o? Both Kanon and Air are 16:9 anime, so the cropping seemed absolutely useless and stupid to me.

Visual Quality was kinda shitty overall, especially for Kanon and Air.

3/5
x2

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:31 am

I like it, nice music fitting editing. Just the visual quality sucked pretty much and well some of the effects like the PI tunnel towards the end. But major parts had a great feeling to them.

Next time don't strecht the footage but just crop the 4:3 down to 16:9. ;)

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Ah, I realized what you did to make it 4:3. Why would you do that? :lol:

You tried really hard to finish this. I'm very proud of you. Summer collab, Alexis?
"He's happy because he's insane."

- Apple
Org Profile

Post by - Apple » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:21 am

Fuze wrote:Ah, I realized what you did to make it 4:3. Why would you do that? :lol:

You tried really hard to finish this. I'm very proud of you. Summer collab, Alexis?
Well why didn't you fix it? >.>; lol jk.

Thanks baby ^____^

Summer collab DRR.
<3

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 am

I really liked that. The fades, overlays and flashes just flew by without ever feeling messy or too overdone. It could have used even more of that perhaps? Well, I really liked it the way it is now too :o

But yes, I think we really need a 16:9 version of this! This just looks like it's obnoxiously zoomed in >_>

4/5 ~ 4½/5..ish :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”