[kragdrim]L'Histoire...Alicia

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kragdrim
Org Profile

[kragdrim]L'Histoire...Alicia

Post by Kragdrim » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:40 pm

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Awesome, awesome video. The mix of the sources was smooth, and there was a great sense of pacing and storytelling. Just a really solid video overall. I enjoyed it :D
Casting white shadows.

Kristyrat
Time-traveling penguin
Org Profile

Post by Kristyrat » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:05 pm

Je l'ai vraiment aimé :up:
Mon francais n'est pas très bonne, alors je continue en Anglais :P

You meshed both anime incredibly well, and not just through effects, but in the story as well. A really moving song (if you can understand the lyrics) and definately suiting of the edits. Nice job 8-)

[Kristyrat]

BauziOLD
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by BauziOLD » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:55 am

It was quite calm and the beginning was not really what I wanted to see, but it was neccesary for the theme of the video.
All in all the two animes worked perfect together. Nice play of usefull effects.
ImageImageImage

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:31 am

I liked how you put the idea together, there were a lot of things that felt out of place for me though

For example I thought that the dancing scenes in the beginning were a bit too fast paced for the music, you had also a lot of lip flap in there and most of the fades to white were a bit distracting. The font you used in the beginning and ending scenes was kinda rough as well as the mixed color schemes of the anime sources (pale cocoon always beeing green/yellowish and perfect blue being blueish I think the series would've worked better together with a few color adjustments)

Overall I enjoyed the mood and the concept though, so nice video :)

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:49 pm

Interesting Video. It's not that original anymore but I like the technical aspects because the masks are very clean and do not seem offset at any place. Furthermore the song is quite nice and most of the effects as well. Not a video that I'd keep on my hd for to long but I'll give it a couple of watches before I'll toast it onto a DVD.

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:11 am

Not quite my musical cup of tea, but the video editing was just amazingly smooth. I liked the little bits of Magnetic Rose you had hidden in there as well.

You never disappoint! Nice video!

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:40 pm

... did she really need Another stalker??

and whats up with tha girl from memories?

i personally liked this video, but then again, i like most cross over amvs...

Kragdrim
Org Profile

Post by Kragdrim » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:10 am

Thanx a lot for your opinion.

I m really happy that you like the vid.

nice french Kristyrat ^^ ( better my english for sur )

Ingow : for the color, i don't agree. There is not a real contact between the two character. Just a numerical contact. So it's useless to want homogenize more. it's my point of view

amv4000 : The girl of memories ^^ :D A lot of time ^^

Thanx for your comments:)

Tyler_yj
Org Profile

Post by Tyler_yj » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:03 am

Just great. I love it 8-)
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”