Another Sonic X AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Vickicup
Org Profile

Another Sonic X AMV

Post by Vickicup » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:25 am

Music: My Hump
Artist: Black Eyed Peas
Anime: Sonic X (Characters involved: Knuckles and Rouge)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=126650

It has just been released yesterday, so check it out! Leave an opinion if possible.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:58 am

ok... well let me start by saying... I sat down on my moms comp and learned WMM in 5 minutes (she wanted me to show her how to use it because of her job), so anyways, i found out that editing in it is easy, and if you put enough effort into it, you CAN yes i repeat... YOU CAN make a good amv with it... then i downloaded this video.... hell my mom (who i just showed how to use WMM 2 days ago) can make a better video then this... the WB icon in the bottom corner is 10 times more annoying then the CTN logo... not only that, there is so much wrong with the attempted lipsyncing....

sorry but... U PHAIL!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”