Khan Onji 2 - Battle for stars

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
toff
Org Profile

Khan Onji 2 - Battle for stars

Post by toff » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:32 pm

*** promo on ***
Ladies and gentlemen, your favorite star (or not...), Khan Onji, is back!

You loved it on the "Dschinghis Khan" music, and you 've noticed with attention its last sentence "I'll be back", and now he is here again in a battle to become the biggest star of the world.
*** promo off ***

More seriously, here is my latest clip. Even if it's a funny one, there is a story.
It is based on the anime Bleach and there is 6 song used (don't be afraid the clip last only 3:15) . The first song you'll heard is a french music. This has been a succes in my country even if they don't speak french in the song (you'll understand).

Here is the link: Khan Onji 2 - Battle for stars

For thoses who haven't seen my previous Khan onji clip, you can see it here. But you can understand this new clip without having seeing the old one.

Enjoy :wink:

MiM
Org Profile

Post by MiM » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:44 am

Good stuff and pretty demonstration of French humour. Image
ImageImage

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:35 pm

Deserve a VCA award in a newly created shameless fun vid category :P

toff
Org Profile

Post by toff » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:07 am

chambeyc wrote:Deserve a VCA award in a newly created shameless fun vid category :P
Yeah, good idea, all fan of Khan Onji will have to vote for him to VCA :mrgreen: (in this new category or any other you want :P)

However it seems that there is no non-french guys that are interessted in watching it. snifff...

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm

It was alright, the wacky dance part of the first was my favorite, and I thought it was going to be in this one as well about 2:30 or so, but then it cuts into this..... doll marriage mating sequence.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”