Final Fantasy X / X-2, Cascada A never ending Dream

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rem0
Org Profile

Final Fantasy X / X-2, Cascada A never ending Dream

Post by Rem0 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:30 pm

My Latest amv >.<

Artist: Cascada
Song: A never ending dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GLNrd4EMHE

Some input would be great ^^. Throw me a pm if you want me to comment your Youtube Amv as well. Quality on youtube ain't perfect but clear enough.

Rem0
Org Profile

Re: Final Fantasy X / X-2, Cascada A never ending Dream

Post by Rem0 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm

oh god, I don't know how that came out toe Hastchel, I meant to say PM me the link to your youtube AMV if you want me to comment it as well. Sorry, >_>

Rem0
Org Profile

Post by Rem0 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:32 pm

Ok I'm a noob here, I'm going to stop posting, for some reason Y-o-u-t-u-b-e comes out to be youtube.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:00 pm

Yeah, the reason that word keeps coming out as something else is because the site admins decided to put an immature word filter in the forums, completely ignoring the fact that it causes more irritation and confusion than anything.

However, I would suggest uploading your video to the site itself. If you use this method, it's free and easy.

Anyway, I watched your video. I'm a sucker for Final Fantasy, so no matter how many good or bad FF videos I see, I always end up watching more. ^_^;; The song was pretty good for FFX/X-2, and you matched its lyrics well, too. Your timing wasn't as fast as you'd expect for a techno song, but you were primarily on the beat, so good job on that.

My one nitpick about this video is that the concept is pretty generic. Since X-2 came out, I've seen so many "Yuna singing" videos that unless it does it in a really original way, it's just not a particularly entertaining idea anymore.

Still, I think you have promise as an AMV creator. A bit of polishing and I expect some really nice pieces could come from you. Good work. ^_^

- Jen

Rem0
Org Profile

Post by Rem0 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 pm

Thanks for the info. Thanks for the input, I'll make sure to keep it uploaded here from now on.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:16 pm

I agree with dj on this one. Too generic, too slow, and you really should upload it to the site. I do have one other nickpic to add though. On some of the transitions, you left a black gap where there was no video. You also made some transitions with Yuna on stage looked "chopped off" and it took away from the overall value. Good work though! 7/10

00falcon
Org Profile

Post by 00falcon » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:53 am

i kind of agree and disagree with what they the video is well put together a little choppy and like i said it is well put together and how you did the video is amazing i would give it between a 8 and 8.5 outta 10

Rem0
Org Profile

Post by Rem0 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:58 pm

Thanks for the input, SHould of linked you guy from the upload on this site for much better video quality / resolution >.> and less choppyness when its in DivX format . Sorry, Will do that from now on.

Rem0
Org Profile

Post by Rem0 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:54 pm

Got it up in my profile now for better quality, If I could edit the first post I would >.>.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=122263

Rem0
Org Profile

Post by Rem0 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:26 pm

Last bump ^, New link

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”