3rd Annual CBR King of Spayn Contest!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:50 am

O:

Pilkington wins.

:UP:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:06 am

Mr Pilkington wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:pilk may be in here shortly, but he took a month to edit his, breaking the 1 week rule,
Oh, okay... because you know 4 editing days is one month now. Thanx.
3 weeks to fix my computer? Okay, next time your comp crashes remind me to come down there and PISS on the ashes... and you while you sleep.
but....

YES Its is true my KOS vid is complete. You have 24 hours to show the other exactly how much you love me. And how much more awesome my video is than thiers. Feel free to turn over any votes.... Aqua? MJ?
Tell then how much ass I kick.

Link..... ah, no.
You don't deserve it.

"whaaaaaa subtitles are against the rules! WHAAAAAAAAA!"

paybacks a bitch!

and i gave you 2 weeks to fix your comp... hell i made 2 comps this month, and im workin 3 jobs... i've even found time to make 4 vids... and your complaining about not being able to fix your comp... its only been down since what... christmas??? get off your ass and stop waiting till the last minute to do shit!

and another thing... your still out of the contest...bitch!

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:16 am

Thats not your call.

The people have spoken!

Me > you > Tardo > Rob < 5/(Chaos = me - 1)^n

n = any number >/= 0 as long as Chaos < Me

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:46 am

Mr Pilkington wrote:Thats not your call.
no that was your rule to begin with... but hell while were at it lets give you a week to do all iron chef vids... because it'll take you that long... and not to mention this... we'll throw your new KOS vid into the 05 VCA's cause well, im sure you wanted it there but couldnt finish in time because of your comp...

im not arguing this with you any more. DQ'd and thats final. This is CBRs contest, Im in charge of CBR so what i say goes! sorry to be an asshole.. but for you i'll gladly make an exception!

Mr Pilkington
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:02 am

AMV_4000 wrote:DQ'd and thats final. This is CBRs contest, Im in charge of CBR so what i say goes!
That sound like the arrogant words of Tardo!
Can't take a little joke? Give the people what they want. Or do you fear that I can get more votes in 24 hours than you can in 2 weeks? Or are you REALLY not up to the test?

After all this is not a contest judged by the people for thier entertainment ?

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:10 am

Mr Pilkington wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:DQ'd and thats final. This is CBRs contest, Im in charge of CBR so what i say goes!
That sound like the arrogant words of Tardo!
Can't take a little joke? Give the people what they want. Or do you fear that I can get more votes in 24 hours than you can in 2 weeks? Or are you REALLY not up to the test?

After all this is not a contest judged by the people for thier entertainment ?

it is for the fans and their entertainment... and im hoping that they enjoy your video as much as everyone elses... but like all contests, it had a deadline, one that you didnt meet... and since you couldnt meet the deadline, then you'll just have to try again next year!

Mr Pilkington
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:06 pm

we'll see about that. :twisted:

toothpickvic
Org Profile

points recap

Post by toothpickvic » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:59 pm

well as I tally the votes this is what I see

AMV4000 = 3 votes

Chaosprojects = 2 1/2 votes ( half vote due to Lone Wolf )

Toothpickvic = 4 1/2 votes ( half vote due to Lone Wolf )

and whoever pilk jumps into the chatrooms and is trying to coerce into voting for him.

we got 6 hrs left, so if you want your opinion heard. let us know

flamewing
Org Profile

I don't have any humble pie

Post by flamewing » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:06 pm

I am going to have to go with Chaos on this one. TPV is a very close second. Addy and Tardo just made my head hurt..... F L E R ftw.

Mr Pilkington
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:17 pm

Don't forget my other 2 votes:
AnnaMayBelle wrote:my sides hurt :rofl:

You, sir, are the most insane AMV creator I know. Numerous times throughout the video I said aloud, "That guy is crazy", "...what in the name of...", and "...he didn't."

You are awesome, and remind me to hug you, then smack you next time I see you. :razz:
MaBelle wrote:Well. I just don't know what to say. I laughed til I cried. ...Which I dunno what that says about me. You must come to Anime Express so I can show my appreciation. I have some special Mardi Gras beads, just to hang around your neck. ...or is that hang you by the neck... I'll have to watch this thing a few more times before I decide. :firedoken:
~Ma

Its bad ass! 8-)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”