AWA Pro Video - sex and caramel

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:37 pm

I sadly didn't get the pleasure of seeing this video until after AWA, but you totally would've gotten my vote. It's nice to see some well edited shoujo-ai on this site! Very good choice of song, and I like the use of effects in this video, they fit very well with the mood ^_^ Definately one of my favorite videos in a long time.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:23 pm

I need new pants, but I'm in the library right now. :oops:

Damn you and your hot and tasty video! :lol:
ImageImage

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:28 pm

Good work, I liked this one, though the rectangles did get a little old after a while. I figured out about halfway through that it was a romance between the 2. you did a pretty good job making that clear in my opinion, especially when thats not realy the case in the original anime.

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:33 pm

Quick replies, since I am STILL absolutely exhausted from AWA...thanks to everyone for the comments! Specific replies:
Ashyukun wrote:Good stuff. It was hillarious hearing Lynn complain about everyone thinking it was her video. ;)
Haha, actually, Lynn and I have become online friends since/because of that :P Good times.
Tsunami Jones wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:The video so gay that everyone thought it was made by a lesbian!
When I first saw this, I didn't realize that it was romance Image (despite it being rather obvious). I fail at life.

Heh, I actually don't really consider it romance either...but I really didn't know where else to categorize it either :oops:
dj_ultima_the_great wrote:If it isn't already there (and it doesn't look to be after a quick glance), this is definitely going into the Recommended AMVs forum for yuri. ^_~

:shock: <3 <3 You've made my day.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:31 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
dj_ultima_the_great wrote:If it isn't already there (and it doesn't look to be after a quick glance), this is definitely going into the Recommended AMVs forum for yuri. ^_~

:shock: <3 <3 You've made my day.
*sigh* Wouldn't you believe it, they have a yaoi section (which I've posted in), but nothing for yuri! I'm pushing for it in Site Feedback right now, but no responses yet. If nothing else, I'll put it in Romance, but it just seems weird that there was never a shoujo-ai/yuri section.

Consider this postponed for the moment, but don't worry. I jotted this video down in my list of great AMVs, so I'll get back to it when someone comes to a decision about the forum.

*double sigh* I mean, really...no yuri...? ~_~

- Jen

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”