Please look at my X-Men Music Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
|Charles_Xavier|
Org Profile

Please look at my X-Men Music Video

Post by |Charles_Xavier| » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:49 pm

Hi. This one is one of my best I think, but it's the least viewed of all my videos :( . If you have time, please take a look at it. You will especially like it if you watch X-Men evolution.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=25185

Thanks
|C_X|
No one get's left behind

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:28 pm

I hope this thread gets reported to a mod. :?
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:31 pm

Once again your video is in the Local server, but at least you TRIED to give a direct link. :?
ImageImage

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:56 pm

Even though it's in the wrong forum. :?
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:00 pm

CaTaClYsM wrote:Even though it's in the wrong forum. :?
So it should be in AMV Annoucements nevertheless?
ImageImage

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:02 pm

BINGO, you got it. :wink:

|Charles_Xavier|
Org Profile

SHeeesh!

Post by |Charles_Xavier| » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:57 pm

Sheesh, you guys are crankier than constipated old people! This board clearly says it's for self promoition. So that's what I did. And my directl inks do and always have worked except for a short time. You can even see that a GREAT MAJORITY of my downloads are form direct links.

And you'll be happy to note that my local link for this video has been removed. However, the local links for my other videos are still up. This is giving me mixed messages. most people however are messaging me telling that they want me to upload my videos. I wish the admin people would make up their minds about this and remove all of my videos if they are not welcome. Otherwise I don't know what they want. They don't email me or anything.

*Sigh*
|C_X|
No one get's left behind

|Charles_Xavier|
Org Profile

and thanks

Post by |Charles_Xavier| » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:59 pm

However, thanks to the mods for moving this to the right forum! Good looking out.
|C_X|
No one get's left behind

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Re: SHeeesh!

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:21 am

|Charles_Xavier| wrote:Sheesh, you guys are crankier than constipated old people! This board clearly says it's for self promoition. So that's what I did.

Without stopping to think that maybe you should use the AMV ANOUNCEMENT BOARD which is meant for *GASP* ANOUNCING AMVS!!!

|Charles_Xavier|
Org Profile

Post by |Charles_Xavier| » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:44 am

While we are being childishly sarcastic... maybe I was going to post it in both *GASP*

Hello, I'm trying to get people to see the video. I wanted to post it to any an all forums that are for misc and self promotion. Which is exactly what that forum said. If you don't like it then ask the mods about changing the forum's discripiton.

:P
|C_X|
No one get's left behind

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”