A GANGSTER VIDEO FROM THE EAST COAST!!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The Non-Professional
Org Profile

A GANGSTER VIDEO FROM THE EAST COAST!!!

Post by The Non-Professional » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:01 pm

sorry for the caps but then if i was sorry i would take them off heheh anyway i got a new AMV out. Gangster Tales From Da Meiji. basicly its Rurouni Kenshin OAV gone Ghetto only thing is moobies.net is kinda hosting it so i dont even know if its up yet but even if its not the sie has lots of cool AMVs so check the site out anyway.

:arrow: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10273

das da link to the AMV so check it out yea know what im sayin?

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:52 pm

o/'

It's not the East or the West Side... (No it's not!)
It's not the North or the South Side... (No it's not!)
It's the Dark Side! (You are correct!)

Considering that the Star Wars Gangsta Rap is about the only decent rap song set to animation of any sort I've seen thus far, I'll check out your video. (werd and stuff :D )

Whenever it's up that is.

The Non-Professional
Org Profile

Post by The Non-Professional » Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:19 am

If you really wanna see the video just AIM me and ill send it to you.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”