Guns N Roses Boxset Remaster

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Guns N Roses Boxset Remaster

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:53 am

Guns N Roses Boxset Remaster part 1 of 5

dont cry will be done i have my own demo mix both versions will be done as side things since i already have done those

i been making this on and off for a few months as i have been sick which started last year
i got sick with a heavy cold that my mom brings home every 3 months which is why i havent
made any amv's this year every time i turn around my mother brings home some stupid sickness

what im trying to do is choose GnR songs i have yet to do from thier most famous double album

this amv i been playing around with for awhile i didnt think it would work but because i havent
made any amv i figured id at least finish this one and see where it goes but after seeing the ending
of the anime i couldnt do it that kid he was demolished i didnt like it so i made the end of the amv
a few episodes before episode 10 and the song is a classic GnR (guns n roses) 2022 boxset remaster

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”