Sinked Together

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
seasons
Org Profile

Sinked Together

Post by seasons » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:44 am

Multi-source AMV that I submitted the the 2023 RICE contest.

You can probably tell what you're getting into with nothing more than the YT thumbnail and song info, so no extra explanation given here.

I definitely achieved the goals I wanted to achieve with this one but the RICE contest was so stacked that I don't have a problem admitting this is easily in the bottom third of all the AMVs submitted to it. If you watched them all, or even just a random dozen of them, you'd get what I mean by that.

There were so many scenes/clips that I was SURE I would include here (Teasing Master Takagi-San: The Movie, Nadia, Your Lie In April, Samurai Champloo, Nagasarete Airantou and more) but could not find a proper place for in the finished work. Great scenes from Drifting Home, Chaika the Coffin Princess and Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV were ruined by the presence of un-removable blood oozing into the water from characters' wounds, rendering the otherwise great-looking scenes totally useless for the purposes of this AMV. If this video is proof that I'm "mean," hopefully that's proof that I'm not that mean.

If you have the original AMV from the contest on your computer right now, I'd suggest replacing it with this one as there are a few minor changes to it that hopefully improved some of the less-satisfying moments in it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”