Homura ~ Be Prepared

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SailorTardis
Org Profile

Homura ~ Be Prepared

Post by SailorTardis » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:01 pm

For Round 1 of POE 2022 the theme was Villains and I ended up doing Homura Akemi.

Honestly, Be Prepared wasn't my original choice. For a hot minute I almost used Devon Cole's WITCH, but while I liked moments from what I had, I was struggling to fill the entire song.

However, after finding Annapantsu's cover of Be Prepared, inspiration struck and it fit a LOT better than I thought it would. Honestly, while I think the ending doesn't quite work, I do like the video overall.

"Of course! Don't you know anything about science?"

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Re: Homura ~ Be Prepared

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:26 pm

Although I don't care for the song, but it definitely goes with the anime and very great choice of scenes! love it!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”