Marin getting rizzed by Gojo

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
GeoCentrick
Org Profile

Marin getting rizzed by Gojo

Post by GeoCentrick » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:30 pm

Hey! This is going to be my first submission here in this site. I hope I can grow with you guys and make friends in the process. Tell me what you think!

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Re: Marin getting rizzed by Gojo

Post by darkfiretkd » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:23 am

^^ I have misread the title for some reason.. with the wrong reasons (pls do disregard).. ah this seems to be one of those modern styles
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

GeoCentrick
Org Profile

Re: Marin getting rizzed by Gojo

Post by GeoCentrick » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:28 am

darkfiretkd wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:23 am
^^ I have misread the title for some reason.. with the wrong reasons (pls do disregard).. ah this seems to be one of those modern styles
How common is this style?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”