Ruminating Reflection - Cyberpunk: Edgerunners - AMV Roulette October 2022 entry

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Ruminating Reflection - Cyberpunk: Edgerunners - AMV Roulette October 2022 entry

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:35 pm

I decided to do all the editing contests this year online. This video is from AMV Roulette back in October 2022 where we had 2 weeks to edit a video that was required to be a Romance AMV, using Electronic Music, and must include at least 10 seconds of blood on screen. I just now got around to finalizing it as I did Project Org editor literally a week later. So expect another 6 videos to slowly trickle out from me from that as well. I worked on this one a bit more in the last few weeks though it probably still could be better but I have 6 other videos to get out and a few other ideas I'd like to try and get done for upcoming contests. The video kind of came out more action than Romance and well due to the fact that its got the blood element down pat a bit gory, so I don't know that I can submit it to all that many conventions anyway so I think its alright to just go ahead and put this out as I'm still relatively happy with how it turned out over all.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”