Everybody hates Fanservice AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
LiquidEvolva
Org Profile

Everybody hates Fanservice AMV

Post by LiquidEvolva » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:19 pm

Hey!

I felt that there aren't many Ecchi AMVs out there so i decided to make one that can serve as ecchi and also as a good enough AMV. I hope to have succeded.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Everybody hates Fanservice AMV

Post by seasons » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:06 pm

I do not care for this song at all.

But I thought this was a very watchable and fun AMV, maybe it had something else going for it, hmmm

Okay, this was a solid upbeat action video, definitely the filthiest thing I've ever seen posted on this forum (for anyone on the fence about watching it: lewder than you'd expect but probably less than you're imagining right now), so I want to get this comment in quickly just in case anything happens to this thread: please keep editing, you're pretty good at it and I want to see more from you (hopefully more finished AMVs, to be more specific).

LiquidEvolva
Org Profile

Post by LiquidEvolva » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:02 pm

seasons wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:06 pm
I do not care for this song at all.

But I thought this was a very watchable and fun AMV, maybe it had something else going for it, hmmm

Okay, this was a solid upbeat action video, definitely the filthiest thing I've ever seen posted on this forum (for anyone on the fence about watching it: lewder than you'd expect but probably less than you're imagining right now), so I want to get this comment in quickly just in case anything happens to this thread: please keep editing, you're pretty good at it and I want to see more from you (hopefully more finished AMVs, to be more specific).
Hi there.

Those are some kind words. Thank you very much :)

Almost all of my music videos (amv or not) were made in 2013/2014. After that i just didn't have the time to do it anymore.

Now that i have a bit more time i decided to make amv or general music videos again.

Right now i'm in the middle of making a Demon Slayer AMV but with an unusual music for this kind of work. Let's see how it goes. I'll post it here once it is done.

But again, thank you for the kind words. Those really help to motivate to keep doing these things.

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:38 pm

^^

When I saw this Amv vid. I have sensed your strong passion and culture in editing this vid. If I can say. You are a man of culture as well.. :D
gotta love saeko busujima in one of those scenes..

The vid actually reminded me of this favorite scene of mine which was engraved in my memory and affected my life decision and existence throughout the years... which makes me question.. in which is it? that inspired you?.. but still as a man of culture as well :lol: big respect my friend.. I hope you also do shipping amv.. :mrgreen:

Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

LiquidEvolva
Org Profile

Post by LiquidEvolva » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:03 pm

darkfiretkd wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:38 pm

^^

When I saw this Amv vid. I have sensed your strong passion and culture in editing this vid. If I can say. You are a man of culture as well.. :D
gotta love saeko busujima in one of those scenes..

The vid actually reminded me of this favorite scene of mine which was engraved in my memory and affected my life decision and existence throughout the years... which makes me question.. in which is it? that inspired you?.. but still as a man of culture as well :lol: big respect my friend.. I hope you also do shipping amv.. :mrgreen:

Well, i have never done a shipping AMV. To be honest i haven't done many AMV. I think i only have 3 anime music video + a few unfinished ones, the rest are movie and games music videos. And, in my experience at least, an AMV takes a long time to make so the short time that i have to make one i try to make something i really like. But yeah, maybe someday i'll do a shipping AMV eheh.

As for what inspires me, i'd say Buttocks lol.

Thanks for your words :)

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:01 pm

LiquidEvolva wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:03 pm

Well, i have never done a shipping AMV. To be honest i haven't done many AMV. I think i only have 3 anime music video + a few unfinished ones, the rest are movie and games music videos. And, in my experience at least, an AMV takes a long time to make so the short time that i have to make one i try to make something i really like. But yeah, maybe someday i'll do a shipping AMV eheh.

As for what inspires me, i'd say Buttocks lol.

Thanks for your words :)

^^

wise choice my friend.. wise choice :rofl: but seriously epic amv :up: we all know we always do it for the plot, not about the fanservice. so pardon me.. :book:
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”